When is the best time to go to Kochi?
When is the best time to go to Kochi? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in Kochi are April, May, September, October and November
- On average, the warmest months are July, August and September
- January is the coldest month of the year
- The rainiest months are June and July
For full information about the climate and weather in Kochi a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Average temp.||Rainfall||Our opinion||View Details|
|January||6°C/11°C||82mm||bad weather||Kochi in january|
|February||7°C/12°C||130mm||bad weather||Kochi in february|
|March||10°C/15°C||165mm||tolerable weather||Kochi in march|
|April||15°C/20°C||182mm||good weather||Kochi in april|
|May||20°C/24°C||185mm||good weather||Kochi in may|
|June||22°C/27°C||340mm||tolerable weather||Kochi in june|
|July||27°C/31°C||299mm||tolerable weather||Kochi in july|
|August||28°C/32°C||200mm||tolerable weather||Kochi in august|
|September||25°C/29°C||227mm||good weather||Kochi in september|
|October||20°C/25°C||194mm||good weather||Kochi in october|
|November||14°C/19°C||110mm||good weather||Kochi in november|
|December||8°C/13°C||108mm||bad weather||Kochi in december|
Weather and climate in Kochi
- In the month of january the climate is very unfavorable. It is for example 11°C as maximum temperature in january and it rains in january about 82mm.
- In february the climate is not good. the thermometer goes up to 12°C°C and it rains about 130mm each month.
- In the month of march the climate is just OK. In average, on the morning it is 6°C.
- From april to may the climate is favorable. At lunchtime, it's 24°C in average and it rains about 185mm each month.
- From june to august the climate is correct. The temperature rises to 32°C and it rains in august about 200mm.
- From september to november the climate is beautiful. By early evening, the temperature averages 15°C and, in november, 8 days of rain are expected.
- In december the climate is bad. the thermometer goes up to 13°C°C and you can expect to have 108mm of rainfall/month during this period.
Chart: temperature and rainfall in Kochi
The chart below allows you to look at the following seasonal norms for the city of Kochi: minimum and maximum temperatures, and the monthly volume of precipitation for each month of the year.
Map of Japan
Kochi appears on the map below with a blue icon. The other cities or locations in Japan appear on the map with a black icon. Click for information about the climate.