Best time to go to Kochi Average weather of Kochi, Japan
Get the very best time to visit Kochi in Japan from average weather conditions here.
When is the best time to go to Kochi?
When is the best time to go to Kochi? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in Kochi are April, May, September, October and November
- On average, the warmest months are July, August and September
- January is the coldest month of the year
- The rainiest months are June and July
For full information about the climate and weather in Kochi a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|bad weather||Kochi in january|
|bad weather||Kochi in february|
|tolerable weather||Kochi in march|
|good weather||Kochi in april|
|good weather||Kochi in may|
|tolerable weather||Kochi in june|
|tolerable weather||Kochi in july|
|tolerable weather||Kochi in august|
|good weather||Kochi in september|
|good weather||Kochi in october|
|good weather||Kochi in november|
|bad weather||Kochi in december|
Weather and climate in Kochi
- In the month of january the climate is very unfavorable. It is for example 11°C as maximum temperature in january and it rains in january about 82mm.
- In february the climate is not good. the thermometer goes up to 12°C°C and it rains about 130mm each month.
- In the month of march the climate is just OK. In average, on the morning it is 6°C.
- From april to may the climate is favorable. At lunchtime, it's 24°C in average and it rains about 185mm each month.
- From june to august the climate is correct. The temperature rises to 32°C and it rains in august about 200mm.
- From september to november the climate is beautiful. By early evening, the temperature averages 15°C and, in november, 8 days of rain are expected.
- In december the climate is bad. the thermometer goes up to 13°C°C and you can expect to have 108mm of rainfall/month during this period.
Tours and organised trips in Japan
Chart: temperature and rainfall in Kochi
The chart below allows you to look at the following seasonal norms for the city of Kochi: minimum and maximum temperatures, and the monthly volume of precipitation for each month of the year.
Map of Japan
Kochi appears on the map below with a blue icon. The other cities or locations in Japan appear on the map with a black icon. Click for information about the climate.
Recommended for you:
Key cities in Japan
© 2014-2019 Des Clics Nomades SAS - All right reserved