Best time to go to Kochi Average weather of Kochi, Japan
Get the very best time to visit Kochi in Japan from average weather conditions here.
When is the best time to go to Kochi?
When is the best time to go to Kochi? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in Kochi are April, May, August, September, October and November
- On average, the warmest months are July, August and September
- January is the coldest month of the year
- The rainiest months are June and July
- The best months for swimming are July, August and September
Annual weather in Kochi
For full information about the climate and weather in Kochi a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|very bad weather
|Kochi in january
|very bad weather
|Kochi in february
|Kochi in march
|Kochi in april
|Kochi in may
|Kochi in june
|Kochi in july
|Kochi in august
|Kochi in september
|Kochi in october
|Kochi in november
|Kochi in december
Weather and climate in Kochi
- In the month of january the climate is very unfavorable. It is for example 52°F as maximum temperature in january and it rains in january about 2.6in.
- In february the climate is not good. the thermometer goes up to 54°F°C and it rains about 3.9in each month.
- In the month of march the climate is just OK. In average, on the morning it is 47°F.
- From april to may the climate is favorable. At lunchtime, it's 74°F in average and it rains about 6.8in each month.
- From june to august the climate is correct. The temperature rises to 88°F and it rains in august about 8.3in.
- From september to november the climate is beautiful. By early evening, the temperature averages 58°F and, in november, 4 days of rain are expected.
- In december the climate is bad. the thermometer goes up to 56°F°C and you can expect to have 3.2in of rainfall/month during this period.
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Kochi
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Kochi: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, sea temperature, and relative humidity for each month of the year.