Best time to go to Kure Average weather of Kure, Japan
Find the most favorable time to go to Kure in Japan from average climate conditions, on this page.
When is the best time to go to Kure?
When is the best time to go to Kure? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in Kure are April, May, August, September, October and November
- On average, the warmest months are July and August
- January is the coldest month of the year
- The rainiest months are June and July
- August is the best month for swimming
Annual weather in Kure
For full information about the climate and weather in Kure a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|January||40°F/49°F||very bad weather||Kure in january|
|February||41°F/50°F||very bad weather||Kure in february|
|March||45°F/56°F||tolerable weather||Kure in march|
|April||52°F/63°F||good weather||Kure in april|
|May||61°F/72°F||good weather||Kure in may|
|June||68°F/77°F||tolerable weather||Kure in june|
|July||76°F/83°F||tolerable weather||Kure in july|
|August||77°F/88°F||good weather||Kure in august|
|September||70°F/81°F||good weather||Kure in september|
|October||63°F/72°F||good weather||Kure in october|
|November||54°F/63°F||good weather||Kure in november|
|December||45°F/52°F||bad weather||Kure in december|
Weather and climate in Kure
- In january the climate is very bad. It is for example 49°F as maximum temperature in january and it rains in january about 3in.
- From february to march the climate is bad. At lunchtime, it's 54°F in average and it rains about 4.8in each month.
- Between the months of april and may the climate is good. It is for example 72°F as maximum temperature in may and it rains in may about 5.9in.
- In the month of june the climate is correct. At lunchtime, it's 76°F in average and it rains in june about 10.6in.
- In the month of july the climate is beautiful. The record temperature this month is 97°F and, in july, 12 days of rain are expected.
- In the month of august the climate is correct. the thermometer goes up to 88°F°C and it rains about 28% of the time in august.
- From september to november the climate is beautiful. It is for example 63°F as maximum temperature in november and it rains in november about 3.3in.
- In the month of december the climate is not good. The temperature rises to 52°F.
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Kure
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Kure: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, sea temperature, and relative humidity for each month of the year.
Daily sunshine hours
Peak visitor numbers and tourist seasons in Kure
Find out when Kure has its high tourist season (the period when the influx of tourists is highest) and off-peak tourist season using our data and figures.
Tourist seasons in Kure
- Very low season in Kure
The months with the lowest number of tourists are: January and February.
- Low season in Kure
The months with low numbers of tourists are: March, June and July.
- High season in Kure
The number of visitors to Kure is high in: April, May, September, October, November and December.
- Peek season in Kure
The largest number of tourists visiting Kure is during: August.
Figure: Visitor index for Kure month by month
Best time for low prices in Kure
Average prices of hotels in Kure month by month
Generally, November is the month with the lowest hotel prices in Kure. So this is a great time to save on your holiday! In contrast, May is statistically the most expensive month of the year for hotels.