Best time to go to Masuda Average weather of Masuda, Japan
Find the very best time to visit Masuda in Japan from average weather conditions here.
When is the best time to go to Masuda?
When is the best time to go to Masuda? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in Masuda are May and October
- On average, the warmest months are July and August
- January is the coldest month of the year
- The rainiest months are June and July
- August is the best month for swimming
Annual weather in Masuda
For full information about the climate and weather in Masuda a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|January||38°F/45°F||very bad weather||Masuda in january|
|February||38°F/49°F||very bad weather||Masuda in february|
|March||43°F/54°F||bad weather||Masuda in march|
|April||49°F/61°F||tolerable weather||Masuda in april|
|May||58°F/70°F||good weather||Masuda in may|
|June||67°F/76°F||tolerable weather||Masuda in june|
|July||74°F/83°F||tolerable weather||Masuda in july|
|August||74°F/85°F||tolerable weather||Masuda in august|
|September||68°F/79°F||tolerable weather||Masuda in september|
|October||59°F/70°F||good weather||Masuda in october|
|November||50°F/59°F||tolerable weather||Masuda in november|
|December||41°F/49°F||very bad weather||Masuda in december|
Weather and climate in Masuda
- In january the climate is the worst possible. It is for example 45°F as maximum temperature in january and it rains in january about 6.3in.
- Between february and march the climate is bad. the thermometer goes up to 54°F°C.
- Between april and may the climate is good. By early evening, the temperature averages 67°F and it rains about 8.3in each month.
- Between june and august the climate is not good, but still OK. At lunchtime, it's 85°F in average and it rains in august about 13.4in.
- Between the months of september and october the climate is good. In average, on the morning it is 59°F and you can expect to have 7.4in of rainfall/month during this period.
- In the month of november the climate is okay. The record temperature this month is 76°F and it rains in november about 5.5in.
- In the month of december the climate is not good. It is for example 49°F as maximum temperature in december and it rains about 6.8in each month.
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Masuda
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Masuda: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, sea temperature, and relative humidity for each month of the year.