Best time to go to Nagoya Average weather of Nagoya, Japan
Find the best time to visit Nagoya in Japan from average weather conditions on this page.
When is the best time to go to Nagoya?
When is the best time to go to Nagoya? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in Nagoya are April, May, June, July, August, September, October and November
- On average, the warmest months are July and August
- January is the coldest month of the year
- July is the rainiest month
- August is the best month for swimming
For full information about the climate and weather in Nagoya a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|January||40°F/47°F||very bad weather||Nagoya in january|
|February||41°F/49°F||very bad weather||Nagoya in february|
|March||49°F/56°F||tolerable weather||Nagoya in march|
|April||58°F/65°F||good weather||Nagoya in april|
|May||68°F/76°F||good weather||Nagoya in may|
|June||74°F/81°F||good weather||Nagoya in june|
|July||81°F/86°F||good weather||Nagoya in july|
|August||85°F/90°F||good weather||Nagoya in august|
|September||77°F/83°F||good weather||Nagoya in september|
|October||67°F/74°F||good weather||Nagoya in october|
|November||56°F/61°F||good weather||Nagoya in november|
|December||45°F/50°F||bad weather||Nagoya in december|
Weather and climate in Nagoya
- Between the months of january and february the climate is the worst possible. At lunchtime, it's 47°F in average and it rains about 1.3in each month.
- In the month of march the climate is bad. At lunchtime, it's 54°F in average and it rains about 2.6in each month.
- From april to june the climate is good. the thermometer goes up to 81°F°C and you can expect to have 4in of rainfall/month during this period.
- In july the climate is okay. The record temperature this month is 103°F and you can expect to have 5.4in of rainfall/month during this period.
- Between august and october the climate is beautiful. By early evening, the temperature averages 65°F and you can expect to have 3.4in of rainfall/month during this period.
- In november the climate is passable, but still OK. The temperature rises to 61°F and it rains in november about 0.8in.
- In the month of december the climate is very unfavorable. By early evening, the temperature averages 43°F and it rains about 15% of the time in december.
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Nagoya
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Nagoya: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, sea temperature, and relative humidity for each month of the year.