Best time to go to Nagoya Average weather of Nagoya, Japan
Find the best time to visit Nagoya in Japan from average weather conditions on this page.
When is the best time to go to Nagoya?
When is the best time to go to Nagoya? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in Nagoya are April, May, June, August, September, October and November
- On average, the warmest months are July and August
- January is the coldest month of the year
- The rainiest months are July and September
- August is the best month for swimming
Annual weather in Nagoya
For full information about the climate and weather in Nagoya a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|January||36°F/47°F||very bad weather||Nagoya in january|
|February||36°F/50°F||very bad weather||Nagoya in february|
|March||41°F/58°F||very bad weather||Nagoya in march|
|April||50°F/67°F||good weather||Nagoya in april|
|May||61°F/77°F||good weather||Nagoya in may|
|June||68°F/83°F||good weather||Nagoya in june|
|July||76°F/88°F||tolerable weather||Nagoya in july|
|August||77°F/94°F||good weather||Nagoya in august|
|September||70°F/85°F||good weather||Nagoya in september|
|October||59°F/76°F||good weather||Nagoya in october|
|November||50°F/63°F||good weather||Nagoya in november|
|December||41°F/52°F||very bad weather||Nagoya in december|
Weather and climate in Nagoya
- Between the months of january and february the climate is the worst possible. At lunchtime, it's 49°F in average and it rains about 3in each month.
- In the month of march the climate is bad. At lunchtime, it's 56°F in average and it rains about 5.4in each month.
- From april to june the climate is good. the thermometer goes up to 83°F°C and you can expect to have 8.3in of rainfall/month during this period.
- In july the climate is okay. The record temperature this month is 106°F and you can expect to have 11.3in of rainfall/month during this period.
- Between august and october the climate is beautiful. By early evening, the temperature averages 67°F and you can expect to have 6.9in of rainfall/month during this period.
- In november the climate is passable, but still OK. The temperature rises to 63°F and it rains in november about 2.8in.
- In the month of december the climate is very unfavorable. By early evening, the temperature averages 45°F and it rains about 12% of the time in december.
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Nagoya
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Nagoya: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, sea temperature, and relative humidity for each month of the year.
Daily sunshine hours
Peak visitor numbers and tourist seasons in Nagoya
Find out when Nagoya has its high tourist season (the period when the influx of tourists is highest) and off-peak tourist season using our data and figures.
Tourist seasons in Nagoya
- Very low season in Nagoya
The months with the lowest number of tourists are: January and February.
- Low season in Nagoya
The months with low numbers of tourists are: March, May and June.
- High season in Nagoya
The number of visitors to Nagoya is high in: April, July, September, November and December.
- Peek season in Nagoya
The largest number of tourists visiting Nagoya is during: August and October.
Figure: Visitor index for Nagoya month by month
Best time for low prices in Nagoya
Average prices of hotels in Nagoya month by month
Generally, March is the month with the lowest hotel prices in Nagoya. So this is a great time to save on your holiday! In contrast, July is statistically the most expensive month of the year for hotels.
Average price of hiring a car in Nagoya
On average, it costs $ 16 per day to hire a car in Nagoya. This price varies by $ 1.2 depending on the month. In january, hiring a car costs an average of $ 15 per 24 hours, so this is the best time to save money! In contrast, the average price in may is $ 16.