Best time to go to Bentota Average weather of Bentota, Sri Lanka
Find the perfect time to go to Bentota in Sri Lanka from seasonal averages below.
When is the best time to go to Bentota?
When is the best time to go to Bentota? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in Bentota are January and February
- On average, the warmest months are January, February, March, April, May, June, August, September, October, November and December
- The rainiest months are May, June, July and August
- The sea temperature is suitable for swimming all year round
For full information about the climate and weather in Bentota a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|good weather||Bentota in january|
|good weather||Bentota in february|
|tolerable weather||Bentota in march|
|bad weather||Bentota in april|
|very bad weather||Bentota in may|
|very bad weather||Bentota in june|
|very bad weather||Bentota in july|
|very bad weather||Bentota in august|
|tolerable weather||Bentota in september|
|tolerable weather||Bentota in october|
|tolerable weather||Bentota in november|
|tolerable weather||Bentota in december|
Weather and climate in Bentota
- In the month of january the climate is good. The temperature rises to 33°C and it rains about 36% of the time in january.
- Between the months of february and march the climate is not good, but still OK. It is for example 34°C as maximum temperature in march.
- Between the months of april and may the climate is bad. The record temperature this month is 36°C and it rains about 88% of the time in may.
- Between june and august the climate is very unfavorable. the thermometer goes up to 31°C°C and it rains about 604mm each month.
- In the month of september the climate is bad. At lunchtime, it's 30°C in average and, in september, 26 days of rain are expected.
- From october to december the climate is correct. It is for example 33°C as maximum temperature in december and it rains in december about 242mm.
Tours and organised trips in Sri Lanka
Chart: temperature and rainfall in Bentota
The chart below allows you to look at the following seasonal norms for the city of Bentota: minimum and maximum temperatures, and the monthly volume of precipitation for each month of the year.
Map of Sri Lanka
Bentota appears on the map below with a blue icon. The other cities or locations in Sri Lanka appear on the map with a black icon. Click for information about the climate.
Recommended for you:
Key cities in Sri Lanka
© 2014-2019 Des Clics Nomades SAS - All right reserved