Best time to go to Neluwa Average weather of Neluwa, Sri Lanka
Discover the very best time to visit Neluwa in Sri Lanka from seasonal norms, here.
When is the best time to go to Neluwa?
When is the best time to go to Neluwa? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in Neluwa are January and February
- On average, the warmest months are January, February, March, April, May, October, November and December
- The rainiest months are April, May, October and November
For full information about the climate and weather in Neluwa a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|good weather||Neluwa in january|
|good weather||Neluwa in february|
|tolerable weather||Neluwa in march|
|tolerable weather||Neluwa in april|
|tolerable weather||Neluwa in may|
|tolerable weather||Neluwa in june|
|tolerable weather||Neluwa in july|
|tolerable weather||Neluwa in august|
|tolerable weather||Neluwa in september|
|tolerable weather||Neluwa in october|
|tolerable weather||Neluwa in november|
|tolerable weather||Neluwa in december|
Weather and climate in Neluwa
- Between the months of january and february the climate is beautiful. By early evening, the temperature averages 77°F and, in february, 17 days of rain are expected.
- In the month of march the climate is not good, but still OK. At lunchtime, it's 90°F in average and you can expect to have 9.8in of rainfall/month during this period.
- From april to may the climate is the worst possible. The temperature rises to 86°F and you can expect to have 14.8in of rainfall/month during this period.
- Between the months of june and september the climate is okay. the thermometer goes up to 85°F°C and, in september, 24 days of rain are expected.
- From october to november the climate is very unfavorable. In average, on the morning it is 74°F and it rains about 17.5in each month.
- In the month of december the climate is not good. By early evening, the temperature averages 76°F.
Tours and organised trips in Sri Lanka
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Neluwa
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Neluwa: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, and relative humidity for each month of the year.
Daily sunshine hours
Sri Lanka: get the best price!
Map of Sri Lanka
Neluwa appears on the map below with a blue icon. The other cities or locations in Sri Lanka appear on the map with a black icon. Click for information about the climate.
Recommended for you:
Key cities in Sri Lanka
© 2014-2020 Des Clics Nomades SAS - All right reserved