When is the best time to go to Neluwa?
When is the best time to go to Neluwa? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in Neluwa are January and February
- On average, the warmest months are January, February, March, April, May, September, October, November and December
- The rainiest months are April, May, October and November
For full information about the climate and weather in Neluwa a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Average temp.||Rainfall||Our opinion||View Details|
|January||21°C/32°C||208mm||good weather||Neluwa in january|
|February||22°C/33°C||218mm||good weather||Neluwa in february|
|March||23°C/34°C||297mm||tolerable weather||Neluwa in march|
|April||23°C/33°C||479mm||tolerable weather||Neluwa in april|
|May||24°C/31°C||473mm||tolerable weather||Neluwa in may|
|June||24°C/30°C||318mm||bad weather||Neluwa in june|
|July||24°C/30°C||261mm||tolerable weather||Neluwa in july|
|August||23°C/30°C||328mm||tolerable weather||Neluwa in august|
|September||23°C/30°C||341mm||tolerable weather||Neluwa in september|
|October||22°C/31°C||492mm||tolerable weather||Neluwa in october|
|November||23°C/31°C||587mm||very bad weather||Neluwa in november|
|December||22°C/31°C||418mm||tolerable weather||Neluwa in december|
Weather and climate in Neluwa
- Between the months of january and february the climate is beautiful. By early evening, the temperature averages 27°C and, in february, 17 days of rain are expected.
- In the month of march the climate is not good, but still OK. At lunchtime, it's 34°C in average and you can expect to have 297mm of rainfall/month during this period.
- From april to may the climate is the worst possible. The temperature rises to 31°C and you can expect to have 473mm of rainfall/month during this period.
- Between the months of june and september the climate is okay. the thermometer goes up to 30°C°C and, in september, 25 days of rain are expected.
- From october to november the climate is very unfavorable. In average, on the morning it is 22°C and it rains about 587mm each month.
- In the month of december the climate is not good. By early evening, the temperature averages 26°C.
Chart: temperature and rainfall in Neluwa
The chart below allows you to look at the following seasonal norms for the city of Neluwa: minimum and maximum temperatures, and the monthly volume of precipitation for each month of the year.
Map of Sri Lanka
Neluwa appears on the map below with a blue icon. The other cities or locations in Sri Lanka appear on the map with a black icon. Click for information about the climate.