Best time to go to Kânyâkumârî Average weather of Kânyâkumârî, India
Find the very best time to go to Kânyâkumârî in India from average climate conditions on this page.
When is the best time to go to Kânyâkumârî?
When is the best time to go to Kânyâkumârî? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in Kânyâkumârî are January, February, March, May, June, July, August, September and December
- On average, the warmest months are January, February, March, April, May, June, July, August, September, October and November
- The rainiest months are May, October and November
- The sea temperature is suitable for swimming all year round
For full information about the climate and weather in Kânyâkumârî a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|January||79°F/85°F||perfect weather||Kânyâkumârî in january|
|February||81°F/88°F||perfect weather||Kânyâkumârî in february|
|March||83°F/90°F||good weather||Kânyâkumârî in march|
|April||85°F/90°F||tolerable weather||Kânyâkumârî in april|
|May||85°F/88°F||good weather||Kânyâkumârî in may|
|June||83°F/86°F||good weather||Kânyâkumârî in june|
|July||81°F/86°F||perfect weather||Kânyâkumârî in july|
|August||81°F/86°F||perfect weather||Kânyâkumârî in august|
|September||81°F/86°F||good weather||Kânyâkumârî in september|
|October||81°F/86°F||tolerable weather||Kânyâkumârî in october|
|November||81°F/85°F||tolerable weather||Kânyâkumârî in november|
|December||79°F/85°F||good weather||Kânyâkumârî in december|
Weather and climate in Kânyâkumârî
- Between the months of january and february the climate is beautiful. By early evening, the temperature averages 81°F and, in february, 3 days of rain are expected.
- In the month of march the climate is just OK. By early evening, the temperature averages 83°F and, in march, 11 days of rain are expected.
- In april the climate is unfavorable. the thermometer goes up to 90°F°C and you can expect to have 4.1in of rainfall/month during this period.
- Between the months of may and june the climate is passable, but still OK. The temperature rises to 86°F and it rains about 35% of the time in june.
- Between the months of july and august the climate is good. The temperature rises to 86°F and it rains about 2.3in each month.
- Between the months of september and november the climate is correct. The temperature rises to 85°F and it rains about 5.5in each month.
- In december the climate is favorable. It is for example 85°F as maximum temperature in december and it rains in december about 2.6in.
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Kânyâkumârî
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Kânyâkumârî: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, sea temperature, and relative humidity for each month of the year.