Best time to go to Kânyâkumârî Average weather of Kânyâkumârî, India
Find the very best time to go to Kânyâkumârî in India from average climate conditions on this page.
When is the best time to go to Kânyâkumârî?
When is the best time to go to Kânyâkumârî? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in Kânyâkumârî are January, February, March, June, July, August, September and December
- On average, it is hot all year round
- The rainiest months are May, October and November
- The sea temperature is suitable for swimming all year round
Annual weather in Kânyâkumârî
For full information about the climate and weather in Kânyâkumârî a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|January||77°F/86°F||perfect weather||Kânyâkumârî in january|
|February||79°F/88°F||perfect weather||Kânyâkumârî in february|
|March||83°F/90°F||good weather||Kânyâkumârî in march|
|April||85°F/92°F||tolerable weather||Kânyâkumârî in april|
|May||85°F/90°F||tolerable weather||Kânyâkumârî in may|
|June||83°F/88°F||good weather||Kânyâkumârî in june|
|July||83°F/86°F||perfect weather||Kânyâkumârî in july|
|August||81°F/86°F||good weather||Kânyâkumârî in august|
|September||83°F/86°F||good weather||Kânyâkumârî in september|
|October||83°F/86°F||tolerable weather||Kânyâkumârî in october|
|November||81°F/86°F||tolerable weather||Kânyâkumârî in november|
|December||79°F/85°F||good weather||Kânyâkumârî in december|
Weather and climate in Kânyâkumârî
- Between the months of january and february the climate is beautiful. By early evening, the temperature averages 81°F and, in february, 3 days of rain are expected.
- In the month of march the climate is just OK. By early evening, the temperature averages 85°F and, in march, 7 days of rain are expected.
- In april the climate is unfavorable. the thermometer goes up to 92°F°C and you can expect to have 9.9in of rainfall/month during this period.
- Between the months of may and june the climate is passable, but still OK. The temperature rises to 88°F and it rains about 26% of the time in june.
- Between the months of july and august the climate is good. The temperature rises to 86°F and it rains about 4.4in each month.
- Between the months of september and november the climate is correct. The temperature rises to 86°F and it rains about 12.5in each month.
- In december the climate is favorable. It is for example 85°F as maximum temperature in december and it rains in december about 5in.
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Kânyâkumârî
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Kânyâkumârî: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, sea temperature, and relative humidity for each month of the year.