Best time to go to Karaikal Average weather of Karaikal, India
Find the best time to go to Karaikal in India from seasonal norms, below.
When is the best time to go to Karaikal?
When is the best time to go to Karaikal? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in Karaikal are January, February, March, April, June, July and August
- On average, the warmest months are April, May, June, July, August, September and October
- The rainiest months are October and November
- The sea temperature is suitable for swimming all year round
Annual weather in Karaikal
For full information about the climate and weather in Karaikal a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|January||79°F/83°F||perfect weather||Karaikal in january|
|February||79°F/85°F||perfect weather||Karaikal in february|
|March||83°F/88°F||perfect weather||Karaikal in march|
|April||86°F/92°F||good weather||Karaikal in april|
|May||88°F/95°F||tolerable weather||Karaikal in may|
|June||86°F/94°F||good weather||Karaikal in june|
|July||86°F/92°F||good weather||Karaikal in july|
|August||85°F/92°F||good weather||Karaikal in august|
|September||85°F/90°F||tolerable weather||Karaikal in september|
|October||83°F/88°F||tolerable weather||Karaikal in october|
|November||81°F/85°F||tolerable weather||Karaikal in november|
|December||79°F/83°F||tolerable weather||Karaikal in december|
Weather and climate in Karaikal
- Between the months of january and february the climate is very good. It is for example 85°F as maximum temperature in february and it rains about 0.9in each month.
- In march the climate is correct. By early evening, the temperature averages 83°F and, in march, 2 days of rain are expected.
- Between april and august the climate is not good. The record temperature this month is 95°F and it rains about 36% of the time in august.
- Between the months of september and december the climate is just OK. At lunchtime, it's 83°F in average and it rains in december about 12.3in.
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Karaikal
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Karaikal: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, sea temperature, and relative humidity for each month of the year.