Best time to go to Cuddalore Average weather of Cuddalore, India
Discover the perfect time to visit Cuddalore in India from average climate conditions, below.
When is the best time to go to Cuddalore?
When is the best time to go to Cuddalore? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in Cuddalore are January, February, March, November and December
- On average, the warmest months are April, May, June, July, August and September
- The rainiest months are October and November
- The sea temperature is suitable for swimming all year round
For full information about the climate and weather in Cuddalore a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|perfect weather||Cuddalore in january|
|perfect weather||Cuddalore in february|
|good weather||Cuddalore in march|
|tolerable weather||Cuddalore in april|
|bad weather||Cuddalore in may|
|tolerable weather||Cuddalore in june|
|tolerable weather||Cuddalore in july|
|tolerable weather||Cuddalore in august|
|tolerable weather||Cuddalore in september|
|tolerable weather||Cuddalore in october|
|good weather||Cuddalore in november|
|good weather||Cuddalore in december|
Weather and climate in Cuddalore
- In the month of january the climate is very good. At lunchtime, it's 85°F in average and it rains about 0.9in each month.
- In february the climate is beautiful. By early evening, the temperature averages 81°F and, in february, 2 days of rain are expected.
- In the month of march the climate is not good, but still OK. The temperature rises to 92°F.
- From april to september the climate is bad. The temperature rises to 94°F and you can expect to have 6in of rainfall/month during this period.
- Between october and november the climate is passable, but still OK. By early evening, the temperature averages 83°F and you can expect to have 8.4in of rainfall/month during this period.
- In december the climate is favorable. In average, on the morning it is 77°F and, in december, 11 days of rain are expected.
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Cuddalore
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Cuddalore: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, sea temperature, and relative humidity for each month of the year.
Daily sunshine hours
Map of India
Cuddalore appears on the map below with a blue icon. The other cities or locations in India appear on the map with a black icon. Click for information about the climate.