Best time to go to Kovalam Average weather of Kovalam, Kerala
Find the perfect time to visit Kovalam in Kerala from seasonal norms here.
When is the best time to go to Kovalam?
When is the best time to go to Kovalam? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in Kovalam are January, February, March, April, May, July, August, September and December
- On average, the warmest months are January, February, March, April, May, October, November and December
- The rainiest months are June and October
- The sea temperature is suitable for swimming all year round
Annual weather in Kovalam
For full information about the climate and weather in Kovalam a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|January||79°F/92°F||good weather||Kovalam in january|
|February||81°F/94°F||good weather||Kovalam in february|
|March||85°F/94°F||good weather||Kovalam in march|
|April||85°F/92°F||good weather||Kovalam in april|
|May||85°F/90°F||good weather||Kovalam in may|
|June||83°F/86°F||tolerable weather||Kovalam in june|
|July||81°F/86°F||good weather||Kovalam in july|
|August||81°F/86°F||good weather||Kovalam in august|
|September||81°F/86°F||good weather||Kovalam in september|
|October||81°F/88°F||tolerable weather||Kovalam in october|
|November||81°F/88°F||tolerable weather||Kovalam in november|
|December||81°F/90°F||good weather||Kovalam in december|
Weather and climate in Kovalam
- Between the months of january and february the climate is good. It is for example 94°F as maximum temperature in february and it rains about 1.1in each month.
- In march the climate is just OK. The record temperature this month is 106°F and it rains in march about 3.3in.
- In april the climate is not good. In average, on the morning it is 86°F.
- In the month of may the climate is passable, but still OK. At lunchtime, it's 90°F in average.
- In june the climate is bad. The record temperature this month is 94°F and, in june, 14 days of rain are expected.
- In the month of july the climate is just OK. The temperature rises to 86°F and it rains in july about 8.9in.
- Between august and september the climate is beautiful. the thermometer goes up to 86°F°C and, in september, 10 days of rain are expected.
- Between the months of october and december the climate is passable, but still OK. In average, on the morning it is 81°F and you can expect to have 3.7in of rainfall/month during this period.
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Kovalam
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Kovalam: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, sea temperature, and relative humidity for each month of the year.