Best time to go to Coimbatore Average weather of Coimbatore, India
Find the perfect time to go to Coimbatore in India from seasonal averages, here.
When is the best time to go to Coimbatore?
When is the best time to go to Coimbatore? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The weather is good all year round in Coimbatore
- On average, the warmest months are March, April and May
- The rainiest months are October and November
Annual weather in Coimbatore
For full information about the climate and weather in Coimbatore a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|January||74°F/86°F||perfect weather||Coimbatore in january|
|February||76°F/92°F||perfect weather||Coimbatore in february|
|March||81°F/97°F||good weather||Coimbatore in march|
|April||86°F/101°F||good weather||Coimbatore in april|
|May||85°F/99°F||good weather||Coimbatore in may|
|June||81°F/92°F||perfect weather||Coimbatore in june|
|July||79°F/90°F||good weather||Coimbatore in july|
|August||79°F/90°F||good weather||Coimbatore in august|
|September||79°F/92°F||good weather||Coimbatore in september|
|October||79°F/90°F||good weather||Coimbatore in october|
|November||77°F/86°F||good weather||Coimbatore in november|
|December||74°F/85°F||good weather||Coimbatore in december|
Weather and climate in Coimbatore
- Between the months of january and february the climate is perfect. The temperature rises to 92°F and it rains about 3% of the time in february.
- In march the climate is good. By early evening, the temperature averages 85°F and, in march, 2 days of rain are expected.
- In the month of april the climate is passable, but still OK. The record temperature this month is 115°F and you can expect to have 2.5in of rainfall/month during this period.
- From may to december the climate is beautiful. The temperature rises to 85°F and you can expect to have 2.7in of rainfall/month during this period.
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Coimbatore
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Coimbatore: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, and relative humidity for each month of the year.
Daily sunshine hours
Peak visitor numbers and tourist seasons in Coimbatore
Find out when Coimbatore has its high tourist season (the period when the influx of tourists is highest) and off-peak tourist season using our data and figures.
Tourist seasons in Coimbatore
- Very low season in Coimbatore
The months with the lowest number of tourists are: February, March, April and September.
- Low season in Coimbatore
The months with low numbers of tourists are: January, June, July and November.
- High season in Coimbatore
The number of visitors to Coimbatore is high in: May, August and October.
- Peek season in Coimbatore
The largest number of tourists visiting Coimbatore is during: December.
Figure: Visitor index for Coimbatore month by month
Best time for low prices in Coimbatore
Average price of hiring a car in Coimbatore
On average, it costs $ 41 per day to hire a car in Coimbatore. This price varies by $ 26 depending on the month. In august, hiring a car costs an average of $ 33 per 24 hours, so this is the best time to save money! In contrast, the average price in october is $ 58.