Best time to go to Thoothukudi Average weather of Thoothukudi, India
Discover the perfect time to visit Thoothukudi in India from seasonal norms, on this page.
When is the best time to go to Thoothukudi?
When is the best time to go to Thoothukudi? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in Thoothukudi are January, February, March, April, June, July, August, September and December
- On average, the warmest months are March, April, May, June, July, August, September and October
- November is the rainiest month
- The sea temperature is suitable for swimming all year round
Annual weather in Thoothukudi
For full information about the climate and weather in Thoothukudi a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|January||77°F/86°F||perfect weather||Thoothukudi in january|
|February||79°F/88°F||perfect weather||Thoothukudi in february|
|March||85°F/92°F||good weather||Thoothukudi in march|
|April||88°F/94°F||good weather||Thoothukudi in april|
|May||88°F/95°F||tolerable weather||Thoothukudi in may|
|June||86°F/95°F||good weather||Thoothukudi in june|
|July||86°F/94°F||good weather||Thoothukudi in july|
|August||85°F/94°F||good weather||Thoothukudi in august|
|September||85°F/94°F||good weather||Thoothukudi in september|
|October||85°F/90°F||tolerable weather||Thoothukudi in october|
|November||81°F/88°F||tolerable weather||Thoothukudi in november|
|December||79°F/86°F||good weather||Thoothukudi in december|
Weather and climate in Thoothukudi
- In january the climate is beautiful. By early evening, the temperature averages 81°F and it rains about 2.7in each month.
- In february the climate is very good. The temperature rises to 88°F.
- Between the months of march and april the climate is beautiful. It is for example 94°F as maximum temperature in april and you can expect to have 2.2in of rainfall/month during this period.
- In the month of may the climate is passable, but still OK. By early evening, the temperature averages 90°F and it rains about 10% of the time in may.
- Between june and september the climate is favorable. The record temperature this month is 97°F and you can expect to have 2.2in of rainfall/month during this period.
- From october to december the climate is correct. The temperature rises to 86°F and it rains in december about 9.3in.
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Thoothukudi
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Thoothukudi: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, sea temperature, and relative humidity for each month of the year.