Best time to go to Tirunelveli Average weather of Tirunelveli, India
Find the very best time to visit Tirunelveli in India from average weather conditions right here.
When is the best time to go to Tirunelveli?
When is the best time to go to Tirunelveli? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in Tirunelveli are January, February, March, April, June, July, August, September and December
- On average, the warmest months are March, April, May, June, July, August, September and October
- November is the rainiest month
Annual weather in Tirunelveli
For full information about the climate and weather in Tirunelveli a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|January||74°F/88°F||perfect weather||Tirunelveli in january|
|February||77°F/92°F||perfect weather||Tirunelveli in february|
|March||83°F/95°F||good weather||Tirunelveli in march|
|April||88°F/97°F||good weather||Tirunelveli in april|
|May||88°F/97°F||tolerable weather||Tirunelveli in may|
|June||85°F/95°F||good weather||Tirunelveli in june|
|July||85°F/95°F||good weather||Tirunelveli in july|
|August||85°F/94°F||good weather||Tirunelveli in august|
|September||85°F/95°F||good weather||Tirunelveli in september|
|October||83°F/92°F||tolerable weather||Tirunelveli in october|
|November||79°F/88°F||tolerable weather||Tirunelveli in november|
|December||76°F/86°F||good weather||Tirunelveli in december|
Weather and climate in Tirunelveli
- Between the months of january and february the climate is very good. At lunchtime, it's 90°F in average and it rains about 2.4in each month.
- In the month of march the climate is favorable. In average, on the morning it is 83°F and you can expect to have 5.2in of rainfall/month during this period.
- From april to may the climate is not good, but still OK. the thermometer goes up to 97°F°C and it rains about 8.7in each month.
- From june to october the climate is beautiful. At lunchtime, it's 92°F in average and it rains in october about 13.6in.
- In november the climate is okay. It is for example 88°F as maximum temperature in november and you can expect to have 17in of rainfall/month during this period.
- In december the climate is good. the thermometer goes up to 86°F°C and it rains about 8.3in each month.
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Tirunelveli
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Tirunelveli: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, and relative humidity for each month of the year.
Daily sunshine hours
Peak visitor numbers and tourist seasons in Tirunelveli
Find out when Tirunelveli has its high tourist season (the period when the influx of tourists is highest) and off-peak tourist season using our data and figures.
Tourist seasons in Tirunelveli
- Very low season in Tirunelveli
The months with the lowest number of tourists are: February and March.
- Low season in Tirunelveli
The months with low numbers of tourists are: January, April, June, July and November.
- High season in Tirunelveli
The number of visitors to Tirunelveli is high in: May, August, September and October.
- Peek season in Tirunelveli
The largest number of tourists visiting Tirunelveli is during: December.