Best time to go to Loreto Average weather of Loreto, Mexico
Get the most favorable time to go to Loreto in Mexico from seasonal averages, below.
When is the best time to go to Loreto?
When is the best time to go to Loreto? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The weather is good all year round in Loreto
- On average, the warmest months are June, July, August, September and October
- Loreto has dry periods in January, February, March, April, May, November and December
- September is the rainiest month
- The best months for swimming are June, July, August, September and October
For full information about the climate and weather in Loreto a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|perfect weather||Loreto in january|
|perfect weather||Loreto in february|
|perfect weather||Loreto in march|
|perfect weather||Loreto in april|
|perfect weather||Loreto in may|
|perfect weather||Loreto in june|
|perfect weather||Loreto in july|
|good weather||Loreto in august|
|good weather||Loreto in september|
|perfect weather||Loreto in october|
|perfect weather||Loreto in november|
|perfect weather||Loreto in december|
Weather and climate in Loreto
- In january the climate is beautiful. The record temperature this month is 79°F and you can expect to have 0.1in of rainfall/month during this period.
- Between february and may the climate is perfect. The record temperature this month is 95°F and it rains about 0.1in each month.
- In the month of june the climate is good. It is for example 92°F as maximum temperature in june and, in june, 2 days of rain are expected.
- From july to august the climate is passable, but still OK. the thermometer goes up to 92°F°C and it rains about 28% of the time in august.
- In the month of september the climate is beautiful. By early evening, the temperature averages 88°F and it rains in september about 2.8in.
- Between october and december the climate is perfect. The temperature rises to 72°F and it rains in december about 0.1in.
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Loreto
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Loreto: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, sea temperature, and relative humidity for each month of the year.
Daily sunshine hours
Map of Mexico
Loreto appears on the map below with a blue icon. The other cities or locations in Mexico appear on the map with a black icon. Click for information about the climate.