Best time to go to Puerto Peñasco Average weather of Puerto Peñasco, Mexico
Find the most favorable time to go to Puerto Peñasco in Mexico from seasonal averages, right here.
When is the best time to go to Puerto Peñasco?
When is the best time to go to Puerto Peñasco? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The weather is good all year round in Puerto Peñasco
- On average, the warmest months are June, July, August and September
- Puerto Peñasco has dry periods in March, April, May, June, October and November
- The best months for swimming are June, July, August, September and October
Annual weather in Puerto Peñasco
For full information about the climate and weather in Puerto Peñasco a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|January||59°F/68°F||good weather||Puerto Peñasco in january|
|February||61°F/70°F||good weather||Puerto Peñasco in february|
|March||65°F/74°F||perfect weather||Puerto Peñasco in march|
|April||68°F/77°F||perfect weather||Puerto Peñasco in april|
|May||72°F/81°F||perfect weather||Puerto Peñasco in may|
|June||79°F/90°F||perfect weather||Puerto Peñasco in june|
|July||86°F/94°F||good weather||Puerto Peñasco in july|
|August||88°F/95°F||good weather||Puerto Peñasco in august|
|September||86°F/94°F||good weather||Puerto Peñasco in september|
|October||77°F/86°F||perfect weather||Puerto Peñasco in october|
|November||68°F/77°F||perfect weather||Puerto Peñasco in november|
|December||61°F/68°F||good weather||Puerto Peñasco in december|
Weather and climate in Puerto Peñasco
- Between the months of january and february the climate is favorable. the thermometer goes up to 70°F°C.
- Between march and june the climate is very good. At lunchtime, it's 86°F in average and, in june, 0 days of rain are expected.
- From july to august the climate is just OK. the thermometer goes up to 95°F°C and you can expect to have 0.5in of rainfall/month during this period.
- In the month of september the climate is favorable. The record temperature this month is 103°F and it rains in september about 0.5in.
- From october to november the climate is very good. The temperature rises to 77°F and, in november, 0 days of rain are expected.
- In december the climate is beautiful. At lunchtime, it's 67°F in average and, in december, 1 days of rain are expected.
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Puerto Peñasco
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Puerto Peñasco: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, sea temperature, and relative humidity for each month of the year.
Daily sunshine hours
Peak visitor numbers and tourist seasons in Puerto Peñasco
Find out when Puerto Peñasco has its high tourist season (the period when the influx of tourists is highest) and off-peak tourist season using our data and figures.
Tourist seasons in Puerto Peñasco
- Very low season in Puerto Peñasco
The months with the lowest number of tourists are: January, February and December.
- Low season in Puerto Peñasco
The months with low numbers of tourists are: March, May, June, September and November.
- High season in Puerto Peñasco
The number of visitors to Puerto Peñasco is high in: April, August and October.
- Peak season in Puerto Peñasco
The largest number of tourists visiting Puerto Peñasco is during: July.
Figure: Visitor index for Puerto Peñasco month by month
Best time for low prices in Puerto Peñasco
Average prices of hotels in Puerto Peñasco month by month
Generally, January is the month with the lowest hotel prices in Puerto Peñasco. So this is a great time to save on your holiday! In contrast, October is statistically the most expensive month of the year for hotels.