Best time to go to Bahía Kino Average weather of Bahía Kino, Mexico
Find the best time to visit Bahía Kino in Mexico from average weather conditions on this page.
When is the best time to go to Bahía Kino?
When is the best time to go to Bahía Kino? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in Bahía Kino are January, February, March, April, May, June, July, September, October, November and December
- On average, the warmest months are June, July, August and September
- Bahía Kino has dry periods in March, April and May
- The coldest months are January and December
- The rainiest months are July and August
Annual weather in Bahía Kino
For full information about the climate and weather in Bahía Kino a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|January||58°F/76°F||perfect weather||Bahía Kino in january|
|February||61°F/79°F||perfect weather||Bahía Kino in february|
|March||67°F/85°F||perfect weather||Bahía Kino in march|
|April||74°F/90°F||perfect weather||Bahía Kino in april|
|May||79°F/95°F||perfect weather||Bahía Kino in may|
|June||86°F/104°F||good weather||Bahía Kino in june|
|July||88°F/101°F||good weather||Bahía Kino in july|
|August||88°F/101°F||tolerable weather||Bahía Kino in august|
|September||85°F/99°F||good weather||Bahía Kino in september|
|October||77°F/94°F||perfect weather||Bahía Kino in october|
|November||68°F/85°F||perfect weather||Bahía Kino in november|
|December||59°F/76°F||perfect weather||Bahía Kino in december|
Weather and climate in Bahía Kino
- Between january and may the climate is perfect. By early evening, the temperature averages 85°F.
- In june the climate is good. By early evening, the temperature averages 94°F.
- From july to august the climate is correct. In average, on the morning it is 88°F and it rains about 6.1in each month.
- In september the climate is beautiful. The record temperature this month is 108°F and you can expect to have 4.4in of rainfall/month during this period.
- Between october and december the climate is perfect. At lunchtime, it's 74°F in average and you can expect to have 0.7in of rainfall/month during this period.
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Bahía Kino
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Bahía Kino: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, and relative humidity for each month of the year.
Daily sunshine hours
Peak visitor numbers and tourist seasons in Bahía Kino
Find out when Bahía Kino has its high tourist season (the period when the influx of tourists is highest) and off-peak tourist season using our data and figures.
Tourist seasons in Bahía Kino
- Very low season in Bahía Kino
The months with the lowest number of tourists are: February, May, June and September.
- Low season in Bahía Kino
The months with low numbers of tourists are: January, March, April, August, October and November.
- High season in Bahía Kino
The number of visitors to Bahía Kino is high in: July.
- Peek season in Bahía Kino
The largest number of tourists visiting Bahía Kino is during: December.