Best time to go to Guaymas Average weather of Guaymas, Mexico
Get the best time to visit Guaymas in Mexico from seasonal averages right here.
When is the best time to go to Guaymas?
When is the best time to go to Guaymas? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The weather is good all year round in Guaymas
- On average, the warmest months are June, July, August, September and October
- Guaymas has dry periods in February, March, April, May and December
- September is the rainiest month
- The best months for swimming are June, July, August, September and October
Annual weather in Guaymas
For full information about the climate and weather in Guaymas a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|January||61°F/74°F||perfect weather||Guaymas in january|
|February||61°F/74°F||perfect weather||Guaymas in february|
|March||65°F/77°F||perfect weather||Guaymas in march|
|April||68°F/81°F||perfect weather||Guaymas in april|
|May||74°F/85°F||perfect weather||Guaymas in may|
|June||81°F/92°F||perfect weather||Guaymas in june|
|July||85°F/92°F||good weather||Guaymas in july|
|August||85°F/94°F||good weather||Guaymas in august|
|September||83°F/94°F||good weather||Guaymas in september|
|October||77°F/88°F||perfect weather||Guaymas in october|
|November||70°F/81°F||perfect weather||Guaymas in november|
|December||63°F/74°F||perfect weather||Guaymas in december|
Weather and climate in Guaymas
- Between january and february the climate is favorable. In average, on the morning it is 61°F and it rains in february about 0.4in.
- From march to may the climate is perfect. The record temperature this month is 97°F and it rains in may about 0in.
- In june the climate is good. the thermometer goes up to 92°F°C.
- Between the months of july and september the climate is not good, but still OK. At lunchtime, it's 92°F in average and it rains about 15% of the time in september.
- From october to december the climate is perfect. the thermometer goes up to 74°F°C and it rains in december about 0.3in.
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Guaymas
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Guaymas: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, sea temperature, and relative humidity for each month of the year.
Daily sunshine hours
Peak visitor numbers and tourist seasons in Guaymas
Find out when Guaymas has its high tourist season (the period when the influx of tourists is highest) and off-peak tourist season using our data and figures.
Tourist seasons in Guaymas
- Very low season in Guaymas
The months with the lowest number of tourists are: January, February, September and November.
- Low season in Guaymas
The months with low numbers of tourists are: June, October and December.
- High season in Guaymas
The number of visitors to Guaymas is high in: March.
- Peek season in Guaymas
The largest number of tourists visiting Guaymas is during: April, May, July and August.
Figure: Visitor index for Guaymas month by month
Best time for low prices in Guaymas
Average prices of hotels in Guaymas month by month
Generally, September is the month with the lowest hotel prices in Guaymas. So this is a great time to save on your holiday! In contrast, April is statistically the most expensive month of the year for hotels.