Best time to go to San Felipe Average weather of San Felipe, Mexico
Discover the very best time to visit San Felipe in Mexico from average weather conditions, on this page.
When is the best time to go to San Felipe?
When is the best time to go to San Felipe? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The weather is good all year round in San Felipe
- On average, the warmest months are June, July, August and September
- San Felipe has dry periods in January, February, March, April, May, June, October, November and December
For full information about the climate and weather in San Felipe a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|good weather||San Felipe in january|
|good weather||San Felipe in february|
|perfect weather||San Felipe in march|
|perfect weather||San Felipe in april|
|perfect weather||San Felipe in may|
|perfect weather||San Felipe in june|
|good weather||San Felipe in july|
|good weather||San Felipe in august|
|perfect weather||San Felipe in september|
|perfect weather||San Felipe in october|
|perfect weather||San Felipe in november|
|good weather||San Felipe in december|
Weather and climate in San Felipe
- Between the months of january and february the climate is good. In average, on the morning it is 58°F.
- Between march and may the climate is perfect. At lunchtime, it's 81°F in average and it rains about 2% of the time in may.
- In the month of june the climate is good. The temperature rises to 90°F and you can expect to have 0.1in of rainfall/month during this period.
- Between july and august the climate is not good, but still OK. the thermometer goes up to 95°F°C and it rains in august about 0.4in.
- In september the climate is beautiful. By early evening, the temperature averages 88°F and it rains about 0.7in each month.
- Between the months of october and november the climate is very good. The temperature rises to 74°F and you can expect to have 0.1in of rainfall/month during this period.
- In december the climate is favorable. In average, on the morning it is 58°F and, in december, 1 days of rain are expected.
Charts: temperature and rainfall in San Felipe
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of San Felipe: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, and relative humidity for each month of the year.
Daily sunshine hours
Map of Mexico
San Felipe appears on the map below with a blue icon. The other cities or locations in Mexico appear on the map with a black icon. Click for information about the climate.