Best time to go to Holguín Average weather of Holguín, Cuba
Find the best time to visit Holguín in Cuba from seasonal norms right here.
When is the best time to go to Holguín?
When is the best time to go to Holguín? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The weather is good all year round in Holguín
- On average, the warmest months are April, May, June, July, August, September and October
- The rainiest months are May, September and October
- The best months for swimming are April, May, June, July, August, September, October, November and December
Annual weather in Holguín
For full information about the climate and weather in Holguín a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|January||70°F/85°F||perfect weather||Holguín in january|
|February||70°F/86°F||perfect weather||Holguín in february|
|March||72°F/86°F||perfect weather||Holguín in march|
|April||76°F/90°F||perfect weather||Holguín in april|
|May||77°F/90°F||good weather||Holguín in may|
|June||79°F/92°F||good weather||Holguín in june|
|July||79°F/94°F||good weather||Holguín in july|
|August||79°F/94°F||good weather||Holguín in august|
|September||79°F/92°F||good weather||Holguín in september|
|October||77°F/90°F||good weather||Holguín in october|
|November||74°F/86°F||perfect weather||Holguín in november|
|December||72°F/85°F||perfect weather||Holguín in december|
Weather and climate in Holguín
- Between january and april the climate is favorable. The temperature rises to 90°F and it rains about 11% of the time in april.
- Between may and june the climate is passable, but still OK. At lunchtime, it's 92°F in average and it rains about 3.1in each month.
- In july the climate is beautiful. It is for example 94°F as maximum temperature in july and it rains about 17% of the time in july.
- Between the months of august and october the climate is okay. It is for example 90°F as maximum temperature in october and it rains in october about 4in.
- From november to december the climate is favorable. The temperature rises to 85°F.
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Holguín
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Holguín: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, sea temperature, and relative humidity for each month of the year.
Daily sunshine hours
Peak visitor numbers and tourist seasons in Holguín
Find out when Holguín has its high tourist season (the period when the influx of tourists is highest) and off-peak tourist season using our data and figures.
Tourist seasons in Holguín
- Very low season in Holguín
The months with the lowest number of tourists are: May, June, September and October.
- High season in Holguín
The number of visitors to Holguín is high in: March, April and November.
- Peek season in Holguín
The largest number of tourists visiting Holguín is during: January, February, July, August and December.
Figure: Visitor index for Holguín month by month
Best time for low prices in Holguín
Average prices of hotels in Holguín month by month
Generally, June is the month with the lowest hotel prices in Holguín. So this is a great time to save on your holiday! In contrast, January is statistically the most expensive month of the year for hotels.