Best time to go to Cayo Sabinal Average weather of Cayo Sabinal, Cuba
Get the most favorable time to visit Cayo Sabinal in Cuba from average climate conditions below.
When is the best time to go to Cayo Sabinal?
When is the best time to go to Cayo Sabinal? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in Cayo Sabinal are January, February, March, April, June, July, August, November and December
- On average, the warmest months are April, May, June, July, August, September and October
- The rainiest months are May, September and October
- The best months for swimming are April, May, June, July, August, September, October, November and December
Annual weather in Cayo Sabinal
For full information about the climate and weather in Cayo Sabinal a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|January||72°F/81°F||good weather||Cayo Sabinal in january|
|February||72°F/83°F||perfect weather||Cayo Sabinal in february|
|March||74°F/83°F||perfect weather||Cayo Sabinal in march|
|April||77°F/86°F||good weather||Cayo Sabinal in april|
|May||79°F/88°F||tolerable weather||Cayo Sabinal in may|
|June||81°F/90°F||good weather||Cayo Sabinal in june|
|July||81°F/90°F||good weather||Cayo Sabinal in july|
|August||83°F/92°F||good weather||Cayo Sabinal in august|
|September||81°F/90°F||tolerable weather||Cayo Sabinal in september|
|October||79°F/88°F||tolerable weather||Cayo Sabinal in october|
|November||76°F/85°F||good weather||Cayo Sabinal in november|
|December||74°F/83°F||perfect weather||Cayo Sabinal in december|
Weather and climate in Cayo Sabinal
- In january the climate is beautiful. the thermometer goes up to 81°F°C.
- Between the months of february and march the climate is very good. By early evening, the temperature averages 76°F and, in march, 2 days of rain are expected.
- Between april and may the climate is favorable. The temperature rises to 88°F and it rains in may about 7in.
- In june the climate is passable, but still OK. The temperature rises to 90°F.
- In july the climate is good. By early evening, the temperature averages 83°F and it rains about 4.2in each month.
- Between august and october the climate is correct. The temperature rises to 88°F and it rains about 37% of the time in october.
- Between november and december the climate is good. In average, on the morning it is 74°F and it rains about 8% of the time in december.
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Cayo Sabinal
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Cayo Sabinal: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, sea temperature, and relative humidity for each month of the year.