Best time to go to Santiago de Cuba Average weather of Santiago de Cuba, Cuba
Find the very best time to go to Santiago de Cuba in Cuba from average weather conditions here.
When is the best time to go to Santiago de Cuba?
When is the best time to go to Santiago de Cuba? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in Santiago de Cuba are January, February, March, April, June, July, August, November and December
- On average, the warmest months are February, March, April, May, June, July, August, September, October, November and December
- May is the rainiest month
- The sea temperature is suitable for swimming all year round
Annual weather in Santiago de Cuba
For full information about the climate and weather in Santiago de Cuba a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|January||68°F/85°F||perfect weather||Santiago de Cuba in january|
|February||70°F/86°F||perfect weather||Santiago de Cuba in february|
|March||72°F/86°F||perfect weather||Santiago de Cuba in march|
|April||76°F/88°F||good weather||Santiago de Cuba in april|
|May||77°F/88°F||tolerable weather||Santiago de Cuba in may|
|June||79°F/90°F||good weather||Santiago de Cuba in june|
|July||79°F/92°F||good weather||Santiago de Cuba in july|
|August||79°F/92°F||good weather||Santiago de Cuba in august|
|September||79°F/90°F||tolerable weather||Santiago de Cuba in september|
|October||77°F/90°F||tolerable weather||Santiago de Cuba in october|
|November||74°F/88°F||good weather||Santiago de Cuba in november|
|December||70°F/86°F||perfect weather||Santiago de Cuba in december|
Weather and climate in Santiago de Cuba
- In january the climate is beautiful. By early evening, the temperature averages 74°F and you can expect to have 1.4in of rainfall/month during this period.
- Between february and march the climate is very good. It is for example 86°F as maximum temperature in march and, in march, 3 days of rain are expected.
- Between april and may the climate is beautiful. The temperature rises to 88°F.
- In june the climate is just OK. By early evening, the temperature averages 79°F and, in june, 6 days of rain are expected.
- In july the climate is good. In average, on the morning it is 79°F and it rains about 25% of the time in july.
- Between august and september the climate is passable, but still OK. In average, on the morning it is 79°F and it rains about 33% of the time in september.
- Between october and december the climate is favorable. It is for example 86°F as maximum temperature in december and it rains in december about 2.2in.
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Santiago de Cuba
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Santiago de Cuba: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, sea temperature, and relative humidity for each month of the year.
Daily sunshine hours
Peak visitor numbers and tourist seasons in Santiago de Cuba
Find out when Santiago de Cuba has its high tourist season (the period when the influx of tourists is highest) and off-peak tourist season using our data and figures.
Tourist seasons in Santiago de Cuba
- Very low season in Santiago de Cuba
The months with the lowest number of tourists are: May, June, September, October and November.
- Peak season in Santiago de Cuba
The largest number of tourists visiting Santiago de Cuba is during: January, February, March, April, July, August and December.
Figure: Visitor index for Santiago de Cuba month by month
Best time for low prices in Santiago de Cuba
Average prices of hotels in Santiago de Cuba month by month
Generally, October is the month with the lowest hotel prices in Santiago de Cuba. So this is a great time to save on your holiday! In contrast, July is statistically the most expensive month of the year for hotels.
Average price for flights to Santiago de Cuba
A return flight between London and Santiago de Cuba is generally cheaper if you go in may ($ 1653 on average): this is the best time for travellers on a tight budget. In contrast, you may end up paying $ 913 more for your airline ticket to Santiago de Cuba if you go in august.
Average price of hiring a car in Santiago de Cuba
On average, it costs $ 22 per day to hire a car in Santiago de Cuba. This price varies by $ 6 depending on the month. In may, hiring a car costs an average of $ 18 per 24 hours, so this is the best time to save money! In contrast, the average price in february is $ 24.