Best time to go to Santiago de Cuba Average weather of Santiago de Cuba, Cuba
Find the very best time to go to Santiago de Cuba in Cuba from average weather conditions here.
When is the best time to go to Santiago de Cuba?
When is the best time to go to Santiago de Cuba? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The weather is good all year round in Santiago de Cuba
- On average, the warmest months are February, March, April, May, June, July, August, September, October and November
- The rainiest months are May, August and September
- The sea temperature is suitable for swimming all year round
For full information about the climate and weather in Santiago de Cuba a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|January||74°F/83°F||perfect weather||Santiago de Cuba in january|
|February||74°F/85°F||perfect weather||Santiago de Cuba in february|
|March||74°F/85°F||perfect weather||Santiago de Cuba in march|
|April||76°F/86°F||good weather||Santiago de Cuba in april|
|May||77°F/86°F||good weather||Santiago de Cuba in may|
|June||79°F/88°F||good weather||Santiago de Cuba in june|
|July||79°F/90°F||good weather||Santiago de Cuba in july|
|August||79°F/90°F||good weather||Santiago de Cuba in august|
|September||77°F/90°F||good weather||Santiago de Cuba in september|
|October||77°F/88°F||good weather||Santiago de Cuba in october|
|November||76°F/86°F||good weather||Santiago de Cuba in november|
|December||74°F/85°F||perfect weather||Santiago de Cuba in december|
Weather and climate in Santiago de Cuba
- In january the climate is beautiful. By early evening, the temperature averages 74°F and you can expect to have 0.6in of rainfall/month during this period.
- Between february and march the climate is very good. It is for example 85°F as maximum temperature in march and, in march, 6 days of rain are expected.
- Between april and may the climate is beautiful. The temperature rises to 86°F.
- In june the climate is just OK. By early evening, the temperature averages 79°F and, in june, 10 days of rain are expected.
- In july the climate is good. In average, on the morning it is 79°F and it rains about 38% of the time in july.
- Between august and september the climate is passable, but still OK. In average, on the morning it is 77°F and it rains about 45% of the time in september.
- Between october and december the climate is favorable. It is for example 85°F as maximum temperature in december and it rains in december about 0.9in.
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Santiago de Cuba
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Santiago de Cuba: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, sea temperature, and relative humidity for each month of the year.