Best time to go to Las Tunas Average weather of Las Tunas, Cuba
Find the perfect time to go to Las Tunas in Cuba from average climate conditions right here.
When is the best time to go to Las Tunas?
When is the best time to go to Las Tunas? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in Las Tunas are January, February, March, April, November and December
- On average, the warmest months are March, April, May, June, July, August, September and October
- The rainiest months are May, July and September
Annual weather in Las Tunas
For full information about the climate and weather in Las Tunas a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|January||68°F/85°F||good weather||Las Tunas in january|
|February||70°F/86°F||perfect weather||Las Tunas in february|
|March||70°F/88°F||perfect weather||Las Tunas in march|
|April||76°F/90°F||good weather||Las Tunas in april|
|May||77°F/90°F||tolerable weather||Las Tunas in may|
|June||79°F/92°F||tolerable weather||Las Tunas in june|
|July||79°F/94°F||tolerable weather||Las Tunas in july|
|August||77°F/94°F||tolerable weather||Las Tunas in august|
|September||77°F/92°F||tolerable weather||Las Tunas in september|
|October||76°F/90°F||tolerable weather||Las Tunas in october|
|November||72°F/85°F||good weather||Las Tunas in november|
|December||70°F/85°F||good weather||Las Tunas in december|
Weather and climate in Las Tunas
- In january the climate is good. In average, on the morning it is 68°F and you can expect to have 1.8in of rainfall/month during this period.
- From february to march the climate is very good. The temperature rises to 88°F and, in march, 3 days of rain are expected.
- In april the climate is favorable. In average, on the morning it is 76°F and, in april, 8 days of rain are expected.
- Between the months of may and october the climate is okay. By early evening, the temperature averages 77°F and it rains about 7.8in each month.
- Between the months of november and december the climate is good. At lunchtime, it's 85°F in average.
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Las Tunas
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Las Tunas: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, and relative humidity for each month of the year.