Best time to go to Bayamo Average weather of Bayamo, Cuba
Get the most favorable time to go to Bayamo in Cuba from seasonal averages below.
When is the best time to go to Bayamo?
When is the best time to go to Bayamo? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in Bayamo are January, February, March, April, November and December
- On average, the warmest months are March, April, May, June, July, August, September and October
- The rainiest months are May, September and October
Annual weather in Bayamo
For full information about the climate and weather in Bayamo a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|January||68°F/85°F||perfect weather||Bayamo in january|
|February||68°F/86°F||perfect weather||Bayamo in february|
|March||70°F/88°F||perfect weather||Bayamo in march|
|April||74°F/90°F||good weather||Bayamo in april|
|May||76°F/90°F||tolerable weather||Bayamo in may|
|June||77°F/92°F||tolerable weather||Bayamo in june|
|July||77°F/94°F||tolerable weather||Bayamo in july|
|August||77°F/94°F||tolerable weather||Bayamo in august|
|September||77°F/92°F||tolerable weather||Bayamo in september|
|October||76°F/90°F||tolerable weather||Bayamo in october|
|November||72°F/86°F||good weather||Bayamo in november|
|December||70°F/85°F||perfect weather||Bayamo in december|
Weather and climate in Bayamo
- From january to march the climate is very good. The record temperature this month is 99°F and it rains about 1.7in each month.
- In the month of april the climate is good. The record temperature this month is 103°F and it rains about 4.4in each month.
- Between the months of may and october the climate is just OK. the thermometer goes up to 90°F°C and it rains about 8.3in each month.
- Between november and december the climate is favorable. the thermometer goes up to 85°F°C and you can expect to have 2in of rainfall/month during this period.
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Bayamo
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Bayamo: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, and relative humidity for each month of the year.