Best time to go to Guantánamo Average weather of Guantánamo, Cuba
Find the best time to visit Guantánamo in Cuba from seasonal averages, on this page.
When is the best time to go to Guantánamo?
When is the best time to go to Guantánamo? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in Guantánamo are January, February, March, April, July, November and December
- On average, the warmest months are April, May, June, July, August, September, October and November
- The rainiest months are May, September and October
- The sea temperature is suitable for swimming all year round
Annual weather in Guantánamo
For full information about the climate and weather in Guantánamo a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|January||72°F/85°F||perfect weather||Guantánamo in january|
|February||72°F/85°F||perfect weather||Guantánamo in february|
|March||72°F/85°F||perfect weather||Guantánamo in march|
|April||76°F/86°F||good weather||Guantánamo in april|
|May||77°F/88°F||tolerable weather||Guantánamo in may|
|June||79°F/90°F||tolerable weather||Guantánamo in june|
|July||81°F/90°F||good weather||Guantánamo in july|
|August||81°F/92°F||tolerable weather||Guantánamo in august|
|September||79°F/90°F||tolerable weather||Guantánamo in september|
|October||79°F/88°F||tolerable weather||Guantánamo in october|
|November||76°F/86°F||good weather||Guantánamo in november|
|December||74°F/85°F||perfect weather||Guantánamo in december|
Weather and climate in Guantánamo
- Between the months of january and february the climate is perfect. The temperature rises to 85°F and it rains in february about 1.5in.
- Between the months of march and april the climate is beautiful. In average, on the morning it is 76°F and it rains in april about 4.2in.
- Between the months of may and october the climate is correct. The record temperature this month is 97°F and it rains about 41% of the time in october.
- In november the climate is good. It is for example 86°F as maximum temperature in november and it rains in november about 4.2in.
- In december the climate is perfect. In average, on the morning it is 74°F and it rains about 2.1in each month.
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Guantánamo
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Guantánamo: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, sea temperature, and relative humidity for each month of the year.