Best time to go to Banjul Average weather of Banjul, Gambia
Find the best time to visit Banjul in Gambia from seasonal norms, right here.
When is the best time to go to Banjul?
When is the best time to go to Banjul? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in Banjul are January, February, March, April, May, June, July, October, November and December
- On average, the warmest months are January, February, March, July, August, September, October, November and December
- Banjul has dry periods in January, February, March, April, May, November and December
- The rainiest months are August and September
- The best months for swimming are June, July, August, September, October and November
For full information about the climate and weather in Banjul a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|perfect weather||Banjul in january|
|perfect weather||Banjul in february|
|perfect weather||Banjul in march|
|perfect weather||Banjul in april|
|perfect weather||Banjul in may|
|perfect weather||Banjul in june|
|good weather||Banjul in july|
|tolerable weather||Banjul in august|
|tolerable weather||Banjul in september|
|good weather||Banjul in october|
|perfect weather||Banjul in november|
|perfect weather||Banjul in december|
Weather and climate in Banjul
- Between january and february the climate is perfect. In average, on the morning it is 72°F and it rains about 0% of the time in february.
- Between the months of march and may the climate is beautiful. the thermometer goes up to 85°F°C and it rains about 4% of the time in may.
- In june the climate is okay. In average, on the morning it is 77°F and it rains in june about 0.6in.
- Between the months of july and september the climate is not good. The temperature rises to 86°F and it rains about 51% of the time in september.
- In the month of october the climate is the worst possible. The record temperature this month is 97°F.
- In the month of november the climate is not good, but still OK. the thermometer goes up to 92°F°C and you can expect to have 0.1in of rainfall/month during this period.
- In december the climate is beautiful. In average, on the morning it is 76°F.
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Banjul
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Banjul: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, sea temperature, and relative humidity for each month of the year.
Daily sunshine hours
Map of Gambia
Banjul appears on the map below with a blue icon. The other cities or locations in Gambia appear on the map with a black icon. Click for information about the climate.