Best time to go to Kololi Average weather of Kololi, Gambia
Get the best time to go to Kololi in Gambia from average weather conditions right here.
When is the best time to go to Kololi?
When is the best time to go to Kololi? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in Kololi are January, February, March, April, May, June, July, October, November and December
- On average, the warmest months are January, February, March, July, August, September, October, November and December
- Kololi has dry periods in January, February, March, April, May, November and December
- The rainiest months are August and September
- The best months for swimming are June, July, August, September, October and November
For full information about the climate and weather in Kololi a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|perfect weather||Kololi in january|
|perfect weather||Kololi in february|
|perfect weather||Kololi in march|
|perfect weather||Kololi in april|
|perfect weather||Kololi in may|
|perfect weather||Kololi in june|
|good weather||Kololi in july|
|tolerable weather||Kololi in august|
|tolerable weather||Kololi in september|
|good weather||Kololi in october|
|perfect weather||Kololi in november|
|perfect weather||Kololi in december|
Weather and climate in Kololi
- Between the months of january and march the climate is perfect. the thermometer goes up to 85°F°C.
- Between april and may the climate is beautiful. the thermometer goes up to 83°F°C.
- In the month of june the climate is correct. The temperature rises to 85°F and, in june, 4 days of rain are expected.
- Between july and september the climate is unfavorable. In average, on the morning it is 81°F and, in september, 15 days of rain are expected.
- In the month of october the climate is very bad. By early evening, the temperature averages 86°F and it rains in october about 1.3in.
- In the month of november the climate is okay. The record temperature this month is 97°F and you can expect to have 0.1in of rainfall/month during this period.
- In december the climate is favorable. The record temperature this month is 95°F and it rains in december about 0in.
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Kololi
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Kololi: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, sea temperature, and relative humidity for each month of the year.
Daily sunshine hours
Map of Gambia
Kololi appears on the map below with a blue icon. The other cities or locations in Gambia appear on the map with a black icon. Click for information about the climate.