Best time to go to Brufut Average weather of Brufut, Gambia
Find the most favorable time to visit Brufut in Gambia from seasonal averages, below.
When is the best time to go to Brufut?
When is the best time to go to Brufut? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in Brufut are January, February, March, April, May, June, July, October, November and December
- On average, the warmest months are January, July, August, September, October, November and December
- Brufut has dry periods in January, February, March, April, May, November and December
- The rainiest months are August and September
For full information about the climate and weather in Brufut a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|perfect weather||Brufut in january|
|perfect weather||Brufut in february|
|perfect weather||Brufut in march|
|perfect weather||Brufut in april|
|perfect weather||Brufut in may|
|perfect weather||Brufut in june|
|good weather||Brufut in july|
|tolerable weather||Brufut in august|
|tolerable weather||Brufut in september|
|good weather||Brufut in october|
|perfect weather||Brufut in november|
|perfect weather||Brufut in december|
Weather and climate in Brufut
- From january to march the climate is very good. The temperature rises to 83°F and it rains in march about 0.1in.
- From april to may the climate is favorable. The record temperature this month is 88°F and you can expect to have 0.2in of rainfall/month during this period.
- Between june and august the climate is not good, but still OK. The temperature rises to 85°F and it rains in august about 7.2in.
- Between the months of september and october the climate is unfavorable. the thermometer goes up to 88°F°C and, in october, 6 days of rain are expected.
- In november the climate is not good, but still OK. The temperature rises to 88°F and you can expect to have 0.1in of rainfall/month during this period.
- In december the climate is favorable. the thermometer goes up to 86°F°C and it rains in december about 0in.
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Brufut
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Brufut: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, and relative humidity for each month of the year.
Daily sunshine hours
Map of Gambia
Brufut appears on the map below with a blue icon. The other cities or locations in Gambia appear on the map with a black icon. Click for information about the climate.