Best time to go to Essaouira Average weather of Essaouira, Morocco
Discover the very best time to visit Essaouira in Morocco from seasonal norms on this page.
When is the best time to go to Essaouira?
When is the best time to go to Essaouira? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The weather is good all year round in Essaouira
- On average, the warmest months are July, August and September
- Essaouira has dry periods in June, July, August and September
- The coldest months are January, February and March
- The best months for swimming are August, September and October
For full information about the climate and weather in Essaouira a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|January||56°F/67°F||good weather||Essaouira in january|
|February||56°F/68°F||good weather||Essaouira in february|
|March||58°F/70°F||perfect weather||Essaouira in march|
|April||59°F/72°F||perfect weather||Essaouira in april|
|May||65°F/76°F||perfect weather||Essaouira in may|
|June||67°F/79°F||perfect weather||Essaouira in june|
|July||70°F/83°F||perfect weather||Essaouira in july|
|August||72°F/85°F||perfect weather||Essaouira in august|
|September||70°F/81°F||perfect weather||Essaouira in september|
|October||68°F/79°F||perfect weather||Essaouira in october|
|November||63°F/74°F||perfect weather||Essaouira in november|
|December||59°F/70°F||perfect weather||Essaouira in december|
Weather and climate in Essaouira
- Between the months of january and march the climate is favorable. the thermometer goes up to 70°F°C and it rains in march about 1.3in.
- From april to july the climate is very good. At lunchtime, it's 83°F in average and it rains in july about 0.1in.
- In the month of august the climate is beautiful. The temperature rises to 85°F and it rains in august about 0.2in.
- Between september and november the climate is perfect. the thermometer goes up to 74°F°C and it rains about 1.6in each month.
- In the month of december the climate is favorable. It is for example 70°F as maximum temperature in december and, in december, 2 days of rain are expected.
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Essaouira
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Essaouira: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, sea temperature, and relative humidity for each month of the year.