Best time to go to Serrekunda Average weather of Serrekunda, Gambia
Find the most favorable time to go to Serrekunda in Gambia from seasonal norms on this page.
When is the best time to go to Serrekunda?
When is the best time to go to Serrekunda? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in Serrekunda are January, February, March, April, May, June, July, October, November and December
- On average, the warmest months are January, February, March, July, August, September, October, November and December
- Serrekunda has dry periods in January, February, March, April, May, November and December
- The rainiest months are August and September
- The best months for swimming are June, July, August, September, October and November
For full information about the climate and weather in Serrekunda a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|perfect weather||Serrekunda in january|
|perfect weather||Serrekunda in february|
|perfect weather||Serrekunda in march|
|perfect weather||Serrekunda in april|
|perfect weather||Serrekunda in may|
|perfect weather||Serrekunda in june|
|good weather||Serrekunda in july|
|tolerable weather||Serrekunda in august|
|tolerable weather||Serrekunda in september|
|good weather||Serrekunda in october|
|perfect weather||Serrekunda in november|
|perfect weather||Serrekunda in december|
Weather and climate in Serrekunda
- Between the months of january and february the climate is perfect. The record temperature this month is 95°F and it rains about 0% of the time in february.
- Between march and may the climate is beautiful. By early evening, the temperature averages 79°F and it rains about 0.2in each month.
- In june the climate is not good, but still OK. It is for example 85°F as maximum temperature in june.
- Between the months of july and september the climate is bad. The temperature rises to 86°F.
- In the month of october the climate is very bad. the thermometer goes up to 90°F°C and, in october, 6 days of rain are expected.
- In the month of november the climate is just OK. In average, on the morning it is 81°F and, in november, 0 days of rain are expected.
- In december the climate is good. the thermometer goes up to 88°F°C and it rains in december about 0in.
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Serrekunda
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Serrekunda: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, sea temperature, and relative humidity for each month of the year.
Daily sunshine hours
Map of Gambia
Serrekunda appears on the map below with a blue icon. The other cities or locations in Gambia appear on the map with a black icon. Click for information about the climate.