Best time to go to Serrekunda Average weather of Serrekunda, Gambia
Find the most favorable time to go to Serrekunda in Gambia from seasonal norms on this page.
When is the best time to go to Serrekunda?
When is the best time to go to Serrekunda? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in Serrekunda are January, February, March, April, May, June, July, October, November and December
- On average, the warmest months are January, February, March, July, August, September, October, November and December
- Serrekunda has dry periods in January, February, March, April, November and December
- The rainiest months are August and September
- The best months for swimming are June, July, August, September, October and November
Annual weather in Serrekunda
For full information about the climate and weather in Serrekunda a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|January||74°F/86°F||perfect weather||Serrekunda in january|
|February||72°F/86°F||perfect weather||Serrekunda in february|
|March||72°F/86°F||perfect weather||Serrekunda in march|
|April||74°F/85°F||perfect weather||Serrekunda in april|
|May||74°F/85°F||perfect weather||Serrekunda in may|
|June||77°F/85°F||perfect weather||Serrekunda in june|
|July||81°F/86°F||good weather||Serrekunda in july|
|August||81°F/86°F||tolerable weather||Serrekunda in august|
|September||81°F/86°F||tolerable weather||Serrekunda in september|
|October||83°F/90°F||good weather||Serrekunda in october|
|November||81°F/92°F||perfect weather||Serrekunda in november|
|December||76°F/88°F||perfect weather||Serrekunda in december|
Weather and climate in Serrekunda
- Between the months of january and february the climate is perfect. The record temperature this month is 97°F and it rains about 0% of the time in february.
- Between march and may the climate is beautiful. By early evening, the temperature averages 79°F and it rains about 0.6in each month.
- In june the climate is not good, but still OK. It is for example 85°F as maximum temperature in june.
- Between the months of july and september the climate is bad. The temperature rises to 86°F.
- In the month of october the climate is very bad. the thermometer goes up to 90°F°C and, in october, 3 days of rain are expected.
- In the month of november the climate is just OK. In average, on the morning it is 81°F and, in november, 0 days of rain are expected.
- In december the climate is good. the thermometer goes up to 88°F°C and it rains in december about 0in.
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Serrekunda
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Serrekunda: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, sea temperature, and relative humidity for each month of the year.
Daily sunshine hours
Peak visitor numbers and tourist seasons in Serrekunda
Find out when Serrekunda has its high tourist season (the period when the influx of tourists is highest) and off-peak tourist season using our data and figures.
Tourist seasons in Serrekunda
- Very low season in Serrekunda
The months with the lowest number of tourists are: September.
- Low season in Serrekunda
The months with low numbers of tourists are: January, February, March, April, May, June, July, August and October.
- High season in Serrekunda
The number of visitors to Serrekunda is high in: November.
- Peak season in Serrekunda
The largest number of tourists visiting Serrekunda is during: December.
Figure: Visitor index for Serrekunda month by month
Best time for low prices in Serrekunda
Average prices of hotels in Serrekunda month by month
Generally, September is the month with the lowest hotel prices in Serrekunda. So this is a great time to save on your holiday! In contrast, December is statistically the most expensive month of the year for hotels.