Best time to go to Agadir Average weather of Agadir, Morocco
Get the very best time to visit Agadir in Morocco from seasonal averages, below.
When is the best time to go to Agadir?
When is the best time to go to Agadir? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The weather is good all year round in Agadir
- On average, the warmest months are July and August
- Agadir has dry periods in June and July
- The coldest months are January and February
- The rainiest months are February and November
- The sea temperature is suitable for swimming all year round
Annual weather in Agadir
For full information about the climate and weather in Agadir a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|January||54°F/72°F||good weather||Agadir in january|
|February||56°F/74°F||good weather||Agadir in february|
|March||59°F/76°F||perfect weather||Agadir in march|
|April||63°F/77°F||perfect weather||Agadir in april|
|May||68°F/83°F||perfect weather||Agadir in may|
|June||72°F/86°F||perfect weather||Agadir in june|
|July||77°F/94°F||perfect weather||Agadir in july|
|August||79°F/94°F||good weather||Agadir in august|
|September||74°F/88°F||perfect weather||Agadir in september|
|October||70°F/85°F||perfect weather||Agadir in october|
|November||63°F/77°F||perfect weather||Agadir in november|
|December||58°F/74°F||perfect weather||Agadir in december|
Weather and climate in Agadir
- From january to february the climate is beautiful. At lunchtime, it's 72°F in average and you can expect to have 2.5in of rainfall/month during this period.
- Between march and june the climate is very good. The temperature rises to 86°F and you can expect to have 0.2in of rainfall/month during this period.
- Between the months of july and august the climate is good. It is for example 94°F as maximum temperature in august and it rains about 0.9in each month.
- Between the months of september and december the climate is perfect. It is for example 74°F as maximum temperature in december.
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Agadir
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Agadir: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, sea temperature, and relative humidity for each month of the year.
Daily sunshine hours
Peak visitor numbers and tourist seasons in Agadir
Find out when Agadir has its high tourist season (the period when the influx of tourists is highest) and off-peak tourist season using our data and figures.
Tourist seasons in Agadir
- Very low season in Agadir
The months with the lowest number of tourists are: January, February, March, May, June and November.
- Low season in Agadir
The months with low numbers of tourists are: April, September, October and December.
- High season in Agadir
The number of visitors to Agadir is high in: July.
- Peek season in Agadir
The largest number of tourists visiting Agadir is during: August.
Figure: Visitor index for Agadir month by month
Best time for low prices in Agadir
Average prices of hotels in Agadir month by month
Generally, May is the month with the lowest hotel prices in Agadir. So this is a great time to save on your holiday! In contrast, August is statistically the most expensive month of the year for hotels.
Average price for flights to Agadir
A return flight between London and Agadir is generally cheaper if you go in november ($ 115 on average): this is the best time for travellers on a tight budget. In contrast, you may end up paying $ 113 more for your airline ticket to Agadir if you go in august.
Average price of hiring a car in Agadir
On average, it costs $ 24 per day to hire a car in Agadir. This price varies by $ 24 depending on the month. In march, hiring a car costs an average of $ 12 per 24 hours, so this is the best time to save money! In contrast, the average price in november is $ 36.