Best time to go to Agadir Average weather of Agadir, Morocco
Get the very best time to visit Agadir in Morocco from seasonal averages, below.
When is the best time to go to Agadir?
When is the best time to go to Agadir? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The weather is good all year round in Agadir
- On average, the warmest months are July and August
- Agadir has dry periods in June and July
- The sea temperature is suitable for swimming all year round
For full information about the climate and weather in Agadir a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|good weather||Agadir in january|
|perfect weather||Agadir in february|
|perfect weather||Agadir in march|
|perfect weather||Agadir in april|
|perfect weather||Agadir in may|
|perfect weather||Agadir in june|
|perfect weather||Agadir in july|
|perfect weather||Agadir in august|
|perfect weather||Agadir in september|
|perfect weather||Agadir in october|
|perfect weather||Agadir in november|
|perfect weather||Agadir in december|
Weather and climate in Agadir
- From january to february the climate is beautiful. At lunchtime, it's 68°F in average and you can expect to have 0.9in of rainfall/month during this period.
- Between march and june the climate is very good. The temperature rises to 85°F and you can expect to have 0.1in of rainfall/month during this period.
- Between the months of july and august the climate is good. It is for example 92°F as maximum temperature in august and it rains about 0.4in each month.
- Between the months of september and december the climate is perfect. It is for example 70°F as maximum temperature in december.
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Agadir
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Agadir: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, sea temperature, and relative humidity for each month of the year.
Daily sunshine hours
Map of Morocco
Agadir appears on the map below with a blue icon. The other cities or locations in Morocco appear on the map with a black icon. Click for information about the climate.