Best time to go to Hokitika Average weather of Hokitika, New Zealand
Get the very best time to visit Hokitika in New Zealand from average weather conditions, right here.
When is the best time to go to Hokitika?
When is the best time to go to Hokitika? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in Hokitika are February and March
- On average, the warmest months are January, February, March and December
- The coldest months are July and August
- The rainiest months are September, October and December
- The best months for swimming are January, February and March
For full information about the climate and weather in Hokitika a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|tolerable weather||Hokitika in january|
|good weather||Hokitika in february|
|good weather||Hokitika in march|
|tolerable weather||Hokitika in april|
|tolerable weather||Hokitika in may|
|tolerable weather||Hokitika in june|
|bad weather||Hokitika in july|
|bad weather||Hokitika in august|
|bad weather||Hokitika in september|
|tolerable weather||Hokitika in october|
|tolerable weather||Hokitika in november|
|tolerable weather||Hokitika in december|
Weather and climate in Hokitika
- In january the climate is okay. By early evening, the temperature averages 65°F and it rains about 44% of the time in january.
- From february to march the climate is beautiful. By early evening, the temperature averages 65°F and it rains about 37% of the time in march.
- Between april and june the climate is okay. The record temperature this month is 79°F and you can expect to have 10.8in of rainfall/month during this period.
- Between july and september the climate is unfavorable. The record temperature this month is 67°F and it rains about 13.9in each month.
- Between the months of october and november the climate is not good, but still OK. The temperature rises to 61°F.
- In the month of december the climate is not good. The record temperature this month is 77°F and it rains about 15.8in each month.
Tours and organised trips in New Zealand
Chart: temperature and rainfall in Hokitika
The chart below allows you to look at the following seasonal norms for the city of Hokitika: minimum and maximum temperatures, and the monthly volume of precipitation for each month of the year.
New Zealand: get the best price!
Map of New Zealand
Hokitika appears on the map below with a blue icon. The other cities or locations in New Zealand appear on the map with a black icon. Click for information about the climate.
Recommended for you:
Key cities in New Zealand
© 2014-2019 Des Clics Nomades SAS - All right reserved