Best time to go to Greymouth Average weather of Greymouth, New Zealand
Discover the very best time to visit Greymouth in New Zealand from average weather conditions, on this page.
When is the best time to go to Greymouth?
When is the best time to go to Greymouth? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in Greymouth are January, February, March and December
- On average, the warmest months are January, February, March and December
- July is the coldest month of the year
- The rainiest months are January, April, May, September, October and December
- The best months for swimming are January, February and March
For full information about the climate and weather in Greymouth a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|good weather||Greymouth in january|
|good weather||Greymouth in february|
|good weather||Greymouth in march|
|tolerable weather||Greymouth in april|
|tolerable weather||Greymouth in may|
|bad weather||Greymouth in june|
|bad weather||Greymouth in july|
|bad weather||Greymouth in august|
|bad weather||Greymouth in september|
|tolerable weather||Greymouth in october|
|tolerable weather||Greymouth in november|
|good weather||Greymouth in december|
Weather and climate in Greymouth
- In january the climate is okay. The record temperature this month is 81°F and it rains in january about 7.7in.
- Between the months of february and march the climate is good. By early evening, the temperature averages 63°F and, in march, 8 days of rain are expected.
- Between the months of april and june the climate is okay. By early evening, the temperature averages 50°F and you can expect to have 7in of rainfall/month during this period.
- Between july and august the climate is not good. By early evening, the temperature averages 50°F and, in august, 10 days of rain are expected.
- Between the months of september and december the climate is okay. It is for example 65°F as maximum temperature in december and it rains in december about 9.5in.
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Greymouth
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Greymouth: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, sea temperature, and relative humidity for each month of the year.
Daily sunshine hours
Map of New Zealand
Greymouth appears on the map below with a blue icon. The other cities or locations in New Zealand appear on the map with a black icon. Click for information about the climate.