Best time to go to Greymouth Average weather of Greymouth, New Zealand
Discover the very best time to visit Greymouth in New Zealand from average weather conditions, on this page.
When is the best time to go to Greymouth?
When is the best time to go to Greymouth? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in Greymouth are February and March
- On average, the warmest months are January, February, March and December
- July is the coldest month of the year
- The rainiest months are September, October and December
- The best months for swimming are January, February and March
For full information about the climate and weather in Greymouth a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|tolerable weather||Greymouth in january|
|good weather||Greymouth in february|
|good weather||Greymouth in march|
|tolerable weather||Greymouth in april|
|tolerable weather||Greymouth in may|
|tolerable weather||Greymouth in june|
|bad weather||Greymouth in july|
|bad weather||Greymouth in august|
|bad weather||Greymouth in september|
|tolerable weather||Greymouth in october|
|tolerable weather||Greymouth in november|
|tolerable weather||Greymouth in december|
Weather and climate in Greymouth
- In january the climate is okay. The record temperature this month is 81°F and it rains in january about 11.4in.
- Between the months of february and march the climate is good. By early evening, the temperature averages 65°F and, in march, 11 days of rain are expected.
- Between the months of april and june the climate is okay. By early evening, the temperature averages 52°F and you can expect to have 10.7in of rainfall/month during this period.
- Between july and august the climate is not good. By early evening, the temperature averages 50°F and, in august, 15 days of rain are expected.
- Between the months of september and december the climate is okay. It is for example 67°F as maximum temperature in december and it rains in december about 15.8in.
Tours and organised trips in New Zealand
Chart: temperature and rainfall in Greymouth
The chart below allows you to look at the following seasonal norms for the city of Greymouth: minimum and maximum temperatures, and the monthly volume of precipitation for each month of the year.
New Zealand: get the best price!
Map of New Zealand
Greymouth appears on the map below with a blue icon. The other cities or locations in New Zealand appear on the map with a black icon. Click for information about the climate.
Recommended for you:
Key cities in New Zealand
© 2014-2019 Des Clics Nomades SAS - All right reserved