Best time to go to Ashburton Average weather of Ashburton, New Zealand
Get the perfect time to visit Ashburton in New Zealand from average climate conditions below.
When is the best time to go to Ashburton?
When is the best time to go to Ashburton? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in Ashburton are January, February, March, April, November and December
- On average, the warmest months are January, February, March and December
- July is the coldest month of the year
- The rainiest months are January, April, May, June, August and October
For full information about the climate and weather in Ashburton a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|good weather||Ashburton in january|
|good weather||Ashburton in february|
|good weather||Ashburton in march|
|good weather||Ashburton in april|
|tolerable weather||Ashburton in may|
|bad weather||Ashburton in june|
|very bad weather||Ashburton in july|
|bad weather||Ashburton in august|
|tolerable weather||Ashburton in september|
|tolerable weather||Ashburton in october|
|good weather||Ashburton in november|
|good weather||Ashburton in december|
Weather and climate in Ashburton
- Between the months of january and april the climate is favorable. In average, on the morning it is 9°C and it rains about 65mm each month.
- In the month of may the climate is correct. At lunchtime, it's 13°C in average and, in may, 8 days of rain are expected.
- In june the climate is unfavorable. The temperature rises to 12°C and you can expect to have 77mm of rainfall/month during this period.
- In july the climate is very bad. It is for example 12°C as maximum temperature in july and you can expect to have 52mm of rainfall/month during this period.
- In the month of august the climate is unfavorable. At lunchtime, it's 12°C in average and it rains about 31% of the time in august.
- Between september and october the climate is okay. At lunchtime, it's 16°C in average and it rains in october about 69mm.
- Between november and december the climate is good. The record temperature this month is 33°C and it rains about 51mm each month.
Tours and organised trips in New Zealand
Chart: temperature and rainfall in Ashburton
The chart below allows you to look at the following seasonal norms for the city of Ashburton: minimum and maximum temperatures, and the monthly volume of precipitation for each month of the year.
Map of New Zealand
Ashburton appears on the map below with a blue icon. The other cities or locations in New Zealand appear on the map with a black icon. Click for information about the climate.
Recommended for you:
Key cities in New Zealand
© 2014-2019 Des Clics Nomades SAS - All right reserved