Best time to go to Plumridge Lakes Average weather of Plumridge Lakes, Australia
Get the most favorable time to visit Plumridge Lakes in Australia from seasonal norms, right here.
When is the best time to go to Plumridge Lakes?
When is the best time to go to Plumridge Lakes? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The weather is good all year round in Plumridge Lakes
- On average, the warmest months are January, February and December
- The coldest months are June and July
- February is the rainiest month
Annual weather in Plumridge Lakes
For full information about the climate and weather in Plumridge Lakes a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|January||76°F/92°F||perfect weather||Plumridge Lakes in january|
|February||72°F/88°F||perfect weather||Plumridge Lakes in february|
|March||70°F/83°F||perfect weather||Plumridge Lakes in march|
|April||67°F/79°F||perfect weather||Plumridge Lakes in april|
|May||59°F/70°F||perfect weather||Plumridge Lakes in may|
|June||54°F/65°F||good weather||Plumridge Lakes in june|
|July||54°F/65°F||good weather||Plumridge Lakes in july|
|August||56°F/68°F||good weather||Plumridge Lakes in august|
|September||61°F/74°F||perfect weather||Plumridge Lakes in september|
|October||67°F/81°F||perfect weather||Plumridge Lakes in october|
|November||70°F/85°F||perfect weather||Plumridge Lakes in november|
|December||74°F/88°F||perfect weather||Plumridge Lakes in december|
Weather and climate in Plumridge Lakes
- Between the months of january and april the climate is perfect. At lunchtime, it's 79°F in average and, in april, 1 days of rain are expected.
- From may to june the climate is favorable. the thermometer goes up to 65°F°C and you can expect to have 1in of rainfall/month during this period.
- In the month of july the climate is not good, but still OK. In average, on the morning it is 54°F and, in july, 1 days of rain are expected.
- Between the months of august and september the climate is beautiful. The temperature rises to 74°F and it rains about 3% of the time in september.
- Between october and december the climate is perfect. At lunchtime, it's 88°F in average and, in december, 2 days of rain are expected.
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Plumridge Lakes
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Plumridge Lakes: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, and relative humidity for each month of the year.