Best time to go to Esperance Average weather of Esperance, Australia
Get the very best time to go to Esperance in Australia from average weather conditions on this page.
When is the best time to go to Esperance?
When is the best time to go to Esperance? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The weather is good all year round in Esperance
- On average, the warmest months are January, February, March and December
- The coldest months are June, July and August
- The rainiest months are July and August
Annual weather in Esperance
For full information about the climate and weather in Esperance a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|January||68°F/77°F||perfect weather||Esperance in january|
|February||68°F/77°F||perfect weather||Esperance in february|
|March||67°F/76°F||perfect weather||Esperance in march|
|April||65°F/72°F||perfect weather||Esperance in april|
|May||59°F/67°F||good weather||Esperance in may|
|June||56°F/63°F||good weather||Esperance in june|
|July||54°F/63°F||good weather||Esperance in july|
|August||56°F/63°F||good weather||Esperance in august|
|September||58°F/65°F||good weather||Esperance in september|
|October||61°F/68°F||good weather||Esperance in october|
|November||65°F/72°F||perfect weather||Esperance in november|
|December||67°F/74°F||perfect weather||Esperance in december|
Weather and climate in Esperance
- Between the months of january and march the climate is perfect. By early evening, the temperature averages 68°F and it rains about 2.4in each month.
- Between april and may the climate is good. By early evening, the temperature averages 61°F and it rains about 3.2in each month.
- Between the months of june and august the climate is not good, but still OK. In average, on the morning it is 56°F.
- Between the months of september and october the climate is favorable. It is for example 68°F as maximum temperature in october and it rains about 2.2in each month.
- From november to december the climate is perfect. The record temperature this month is 101°F and you can expect to have 1.8in of rainfall/month during this period.
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Esperance
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Esperance: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, and relative humidity for each month of the year.
Daily sunshine hours
Peak visitor numbers and tourist seasons in Esperance
Find out when Esperance has its high tourist season (the period when the influx of tourists is highest) and off-peak tourist season using our data and figures.
Tourist seasons in Esperance
- Very low season in Esperance
The months with the lowest number of tourists are: May and June.
- Low season in Esperance
The months with low numbers of tourists are: February, March, July, August and November.
- High season in Esperance
The number of visitors to Esperance is high in: January, April and September.
- Peak season in Esperance
The largest number of tourists visiting Esperance is during: October and December.