Best time to go to Busselton Average weather of Busselton, Australia
Discover the perfect time to go to Busselton in Australia from average weather conditions, on this page.
When is the best time to go to Busselton?
When is the best time to go to Busselton? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The weather is good all year round in Busselton
- On average, the warmest months are January, February, March and December
- The coldest months are June, July, August and September
- The rainiest months are June, July and August
- The best months for swimming are February, March, April and May
Annual weather in Busselton
For full information about the climate and weather in Busselton a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|January||67°F/76°F||perfect weather||Busselton in january|
|February||67°F/77°F||perfect weather||Busselton in february|
|March||67°F/74°F||perfect weather||Busselton in march|
|April||63°F/72°F||good weather||Busselton in april|
|May||61°F/67°F||good weather||Busselton in may|
|June||59°F/65°F||good weather||Busselton in june|
|July||58°F/63°F||good weather||Busselton in july|
|August||58°F/63°F||good weather||Busselton in august|
|September||58°F/63°F||good weather||Busselton in september|
|October||59°F/67°F||good weather||Busselton in october|
|November||63°F/70°F||perfect weather||Busselton in november|
|December||67°F/74°F||perfect weather||Busselton in december|
Weather and climate in Busselton
- From january to march the climate is perfect. By early evening, the temperature averages 68°F and it rains about 1.5in each month.
- Between the months of april and may the climate is favorable. the thermometer goes up to 67°F°C and, in may, 7 days of rain are expected.
- Between the months of june and august the climate is not good, but still OK. The temperature rises to 63°F.
- Between the months of september and november the climate is favorable. It is for example 70°F as maximum temperature in november and it rains about 1.8in each month.
- In the month of december the climate is perfect. At lunchtime, it's 74°F in average.
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Busselton
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Busselton: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, sea temperature, and relative humidity for each month of the year.
Daily sunshine hours
Peak visitor numbers and tourist seasons in Busselton
Find out when Busselton has its high tourist season (the period when the influx of tourists is highest) and off-peak tourist season using our data and figures.
Tourist seasons in Busselton
- Very low season in Busselton
The months with the lowest number of tourists are: May, June and August.
- Low season in Busselton
The months with low numbers of tourists are: March, July and September.
- High season in Busselton
The number of visitors to Busselton is high in: February, April, October and November.
- Peak season in Busselton
The largest number of tourists visiting Busselton is during: January and December.
Figure: Visitor index for Busselton month by month
Best time for low prices in Busselton
Average price of hiring a car in Busselton
On average, it costs $ 11 per day to hire a car in Busselton. This price varies by $ 1.2 depending on the month. In january, hiring a car costs an average of $ 9.6 per 24 hours, so this is the best time to save money! In contrast, the average price in november is $ 11.