Best time to go to Alice Springs Average weather of Alice Springs, Australia
Find the very best time to go to Alice Springs in Australia from average climate conditions, on this page.
When is the best time to go to Alice Springs?
When is the best time to go to Alice Springs? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in Alice Springs are January, February, March, April, May, August, September, October, November and December
- On average, the warmest months are January, February, March, November and December
- Alice Springs has dry periods in June and August
- The coldest months are June and July
- The rainiest months are January, February and December
Annual weather in Alice Springs
For full information about the climate and weather in Alice Springs a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|January||79°F/97°F||perfect weather||Alice Springs in january|
|February||76°F/95°F||perfect weather||Alice Springs in february|
|March||70°F/90°F||perfect weather||Alice Springs in march|
|April||63°F/83°F||perfect weather||Alice Springs in april|
|May||54°F/74°F||good weather||Alice Springs in may|
|June||49°F/67°F||tolerable weather||Alice Springs in june|
|July||49°F/68°F||tolerable weather||Alice Springs in july|
|August||50°F/74°F||good weather||Alice Springs in august|
|September||58°F/83°F||perfect weather||Alice Springs in september|
|October||67°F/88°F||perfect weather||Alice Springs in october|
|November||74°F/94°F||perfect weather||Alice Springs in november|
|December||77°F/95°F||perfect weather||Alice Springs in december|
Weather and climate in Alice Springs
- In the month of january the climate is perfect. It is for example 97°F as maximum temperature in january and it rains in january about 2.9in.
- In the month of february the climate is favorable. the thermometer goes up to 95°F°C and, in february, 3 days of rain are expected.
- From march to april the climate is perfect. The record temperature this month is 97°F and it rains about 2% of the time in april.
- Between the months of may and august the climate is beautiful. The temperature rises to 74°F and, in august, 0 days of rain are expected.
- Between september and december the climate is very good. The temperature rises to 95°F and it rains in december about 2.8in.
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Alice Springs
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Alice Springs: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, and relative humidity for each month of the year.
Daily sunshine hours
Peak visitor numbers and tourist seasons in Alice Springs
Find out when Alice Springs has its high tourist season (the period when the influx of tourists is highest) and off-peak tourist season using our data and figures.
Tourist seasons in Alice Springs
- Very low season in Alice Springs
The months with the lowest number of tourists are: January, February, March and May.
- Low season in Alice Springs
The months with low numbers of tourists are: April, June and November.
- High season in Alice Springs
The number of visitors to Alice Springs is high in: December.
- Peek season in Alice Springs
The largest number of tourists visiting Alice Springs is during: July, August, September and October.
Figure: Visitor index for Alice Springs month by month
Best time for low prices in Alice Springs
Average prices of hotels in Alice Springs month by month
Generally, December is the month with the lowest hotel prices in Alice Springs. So this is a great time to save on your holiday! In contrast, June is statistically the most expensive month of the year for hotels.