Best time to go to Whyalla Average weather of Whyalla, Australia
Get the very best time to go to Whyalla in Australia from average climate conditions here.
When is the best time to go to Whyalla?
When is the best time to go to Whyalla? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The weather is good all year round in Whyalla
- On average, the warmest months are January, February and December
- The coldest months are June, July and August
Annual weather in Whyalla
For full information about the climate and weather in Whyalla a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|January||72°F/86°F||perfect weather||Whyalla in january|
|February||70°F/85°F||perfect weather||Whyalla in february|
|March||67°F/81°F||perfect weather||Whyalla in march|
|April||63°F/76°F||perfect weather||Whyalla in april|
|May||58°F/68°F||good weather||Whyalla in may|
|June||54°F/63°F||good weather||Whyalla in june|
|July||52°F/63°F||good weather||Whyalla in july|
|August||52°F/65°F||good weather||Whyalla in august|
|September||56°F/70°F||good weather||Whyalla in september|
|October||61°F/76°F||perfect weather||Whyalla in october|
|November||65°F/79°F||perfect weather||Whyalla in november|
|December||70°F/83°F||perfect weather||Whyalla in december|
Weather and climate in Whyalla
- From january to april the climate is very good. The temperature rises to 76°F and it rains about 5% of the time in april.
- In may the climate is good. In average, on the morning it is 58°F.
- Between june and july the climate is correct. The record temperature this month is 83°F.
- From august to september the climate is favorable. The temperature rises to 70°F and it rains about 7% of the time in september.
- From october to december the climate is perfect. By early evening, the temperature averages 77°F and it rains in december about 1.7in.
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Whyalla
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Whyalla: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, and relative humidity for each month of the year.
Daily sunshine hours
Peak visitor numbers and tourist seasons in Whyalla
Find out when Whyalla has its high tourist season (the period when the influx of tourists is highest) and off-peak tourist season using our data and figures.
Tourist seasons in Whyalla
- Very low season in Whyalla
The months with the lowest number of tourists are: February, May, September and November.
- Low season in Whyalla
The months with low numbers of tourists are: January, March, April, June, July, August and December.
- Peek season in Whyalla
The largest number of tourists visiting Whyalla is during: October.
Figure: Visitor index for Whyalla month by month
Best time for low prices in Whyalla
Average price of hiring a car in Whyalla
On average, it costs $ 32 per day to hire a car in Whyalla. This price varies by $ 26 depending on the month. In november, hiring a car costs an average of $ 22 per 24 hours, so this is the best time to save money! In contrast, the average price in april is $ 47.