Best time to go to Oodnadatta Average weather of Oodnadatta, Australia
Get the very best time to go to Oodnadatta in Australia from seasonal averages, right here.
When is the best time to go to Oodnadatta?
When is the best time to go to Oodnadatta? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The weather is good all year round in Oodnadatta
- On average, the warmest months are January, February and December
- Oodnadatta has dry periods in June and July
- The coldest months are June and July
Annual weather in Oodnadatta
For full information about the climate and weather in Oodnadatta a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|January||83°F/101°F||good weather||Oodnadatta in january|
|February||81°F/97°F||good weather||Oodnadatta in february|
|March||76°F/92°F||perfect weather||Oodnadatta in march|
|April||68°F/85°F||perfect weather||Oodnadatta in april|
|May||59°F/74°F||perfect weather||Oodnadatta in may|
|June||54°F/67°F||good weather||Oodnadatta in june|
|July||54°F/68°F||good weather||Oodnadatta in july|
|August||56°F/72°F||good weather||Oodnadatta in august|
|September||61°F/81°F||perfect weather||Oodnadatta in september|
|October||68°F/88°F||perfect weather||Oodnadatta in october|
|November||76°F/94°F||perfect weather||Oodnadatta in november|
|December||79°F/97°F||perfect weather||Oodnadatta in december|
Weather and climate in Oodnadatta
Oodnadatta enjoys a hot desert climate in accordance with the Köppen-Geiger classification. The yearly average maximum temperature in Oodnadatta is 85°F (ranging from 67°F in june to 101°F in january). Annual rainfall is 10.7in, with a minimum of 0.4in in july and a maximum of 1.8in in january.
- From january to february the climate is good. The temperature rises to 97°F and, in february, 2 days of rain are expected.
- From march to april the climate is perfect. It is for example 85°F as maximum temperature in april and you can expect to have 0.5in of rainfall/month during this period.
- From may to august the climate is beautiful. It is for example 72°F as maximum temperature in august and it rains about 0.5in each month.
- From september to december the climate is perfect. By early evening, the temperature averages 95°F and it rains about 1.6in each month.
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Oodnadatta
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Oodnadatta: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, and relative humidity for each month of the year.
Daily sunshine hours
Other cities and places near Oodnadatta
Chargement en cours
Legend: Oodnadatta other locations