Best time to go to Coober Pedy Average weather of Coober Pedy, Australia
Get the most favorable time to go to Coober Pedy in Australia from average weather conditions, right here.
When is the best time to go to Coober Pedy?
When is the best time to go to Coober Pedy? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The weather is good all year round in Coober Pedy
- On average, the warmest months are January, February and December
- June is the driest month
- The coldest months are June and July
Annual weather in Coober Pedy
For full information about the climate and weather in Coober Pedy a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|January||79°F/99°F||good weather||Coober Pedy in january|
|February||77°F/97°F||perfect weather||Coober Pedy in february|
|March||72°F/90°F||perfect weather||Coober Pedy in march|
|April||67°F/83°F||perfect weather||Coober Pedy in april|
|May||58°F/72°F||perfect weather||Coober Pedy in may|
|June||52°F/67°F||good weather||Coober Pedy in june|
|July||52°F/67°F||good weather||Coober Pedy in july|
|August||54°F/70°F||good weather||Coober Pedy in august|
|September||59°F/79°F||perfect weather||Coober Pedy in september|
|October||65°F/86°F||perfect weather||Coober Pedy in october|
|November||72°F/92°F||perfect weather||Coober Pedy in november|
|December||76°F/95°F||perfect weather||Coober Pedy in december|
Weather and climate in Coober Pedy
- Between january and february the climate is favorable. It is for example 97°F as maximum temperature in february and it rains about 3% of the time in february.
- Between the months of march and may the climate is very good. It is for example 72°F as maximum temperature in may and it rains about 0.8in each month.
- Between june and august the climate is favorable. In average, on the morning it is 54°F.
- Between september and november the climate is very good. The record temperature this month is 113°F and you can expect to have 1.1in of rainfall/month during this period.
- In the month of december the climate is good. By early evening, the temperature averages 92°F and, in december, 2 days of rain are expected.
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Coober Pedy
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Coober Pedy: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, and relative humidity for each month of the year.
Daily sunshine hours
Peak visitor numbers and tourist seasons in Coober Pedy
Find out when Coober Pedy has its high tourist season (the period when the influx of tourists is highest) and off-peak tourist season using our data and figures.
Tourist seasons in Coober Pedy
- Very low season in Coober Pedy
The months with the lowest number of tourists are: February, March, May and November.
- Low season in Coober Pedy
The months with low numbers of tourists are: January and June.
- High season in Coober Pedy
The number of visitors to Coober Pedy is high in: April and October.
- Peak season in Coober Pedy
The largest number of tourists visiting Coober Pedy is during: July, August, September and December.