Best time to go to Kakadu National Park Average weather of Kakadu National Park, Australia
Find the very best time to visit Kakadu National Park in Australia from seasonal norms, right here.
When is the best time to go to Kakadu National Park?
When is the best time to go to Kakadu National Park? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in Kakadu National Park are April, May, June, July, August, September, October and November
- On average, the warmest months are September, October, November and December
- Kakadu National Park has dry periods in June, July and August
- The rainiest months are January and February
Annual weather in Kakadu National Park
For full information about the climate and weather in Kakadu National Park a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|January||77°F/92°F||bad weather||Kakadu National Park in january|
|February||76°F/90°F||bad weather||Kakadu National Park in february|
|March||76°F/92°F||tolerable weather||Kakadu National Park in march|
|April||74°F/90°F||good weather||Kakadu National Park in april|
|May||70°F/88°F||perfect weather||Kakadu National Park in may|
|June||67°F/88°F||perfect weather||Kakadu National Park in june|
|July||65°F/88°F||perfect weather||Kakadu National Park in july|
|August||65°F/94°F||perfect weather||Kakadu National Park in august|
|September||70°F/97°F||good weather||Kakadu National Park in september|
|October||76°F/101°F||good weather||Kakadu National Park in october|
|November||79°F/99°F||good weather||Kakadu National Park in november|
|December||79°F/95°F||tolerable weather||Kakadu National Park in december|
Weather and climate in Kakadu National Park
- Between the months of january and march the climate is passable, but still OK. In average, on the morning it is 76°F.
- In april the climate is good. At lunchtime, it's 90°F in average and, in april, 7 days of rain are expected.
- Between may and august the climate is perfect. The record temperature this month is 103°F and it rains about 0% of the time in august.
- Between september and october the climate is favorable. In average, on the morning it is 76°F.
- Between november and december the climate is correct. In average, on the morning it is 79°F and you can expect to have 12.8in of rainfall/month during this period.
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Kakadu National Park
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Kakadu National Park: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, and relative humidity for each month of the year.