Best time to go to Purnululu National Park Average weather of Purnululu National Park, Australia
Find the most favorable time to visit Purnululu National Park in Australia from seasonal norms below.
When is the best time to go to Purnululu National Park?
When is the best time to go to Purnululu National Park? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The weather is good all year round in Purnululu National Park
- On average, the warmest months are January, February, March, September, October, November and December
- Purnululu National Park has dry periods in June, July, August and September
- The rainiest months are January and February
Annual weather in Purnululu National Park
For full information about the climate and weather in Purnululu National Park a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|January||85°F/95°F||good weather||Purnululu National Park in january|
|February||83°F/94°F||good weather||Purnululu National Park in february|
|March||83°F/94°F||good weather||Purnululu National Park in march|
|April||79°F/92°F||perfect weather||Purnululu National Park in april|
|May||72°F/85°F||perfect weather||Purnululu National Park in may|
|June||67°F/81°F||perfect weather||Purnululu National Park in june|
|July||67°F/83°F||perfect weather||Purnululu National Park in july|
|August||70°F/86°F||perfect weather||Purnululu National Park in august|
|September||81°F/94°F||perfect weather||Purnululu National Park in september|
|October||86°F/99°F||good weather||Purnululu National Park in october|
|November||90°F/99°F||good weather||Purnululu National Park in november|
|December||88°F/97°F||good weather||Purnululu National Park in december|
Weather and climate in Purnululu National Park
- In the month of january the climate is okay. In average, on the morning it is 85°F and it rains in january about 9.5in.
- Between the months of february and march the climate is beautiful. It is for example 94°F as maximum temperature in march and it rains about 7.4in each month.
- Between april and september the climate is perfect. the thermometer goes up to 94°F°C and you can expect to have 0.2in of rainfall/month during this period.
- Between october and november the climate is beautiful. The temperature rises to 99°F and it rains about 3in each month.
- In the month of december the climate is correct. It is for example 97°F as maximum temperature in december and it rains in december about 7.2in.
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Purnululu National Park
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Purnululu National Park: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, and relative humidity for each month of the year.