Best time to go to Key Largo Average weather of Key Largo, Florida
Discover the very best time to visit Key Largo in Florida from seasonal averages, below.
When is the best time to go to Key Largo?
When is the best time to go to Key Largo? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in Key Largo are January, February, March, April, May, October, November and December
- On average, the warmest months are May, June, July, August, September and October
- The rainiest months are August and September
- The best months for swimming are April, May, June, July, August, September, October and November
Annual weather in Key Largo
For full information about the climate and weather in Key Largo a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|January||70°F/74°F||perfect weather||Key Largo in january|
|February||72°F/76°F||perfect weather||Key Largo in february|
|March||72°F/76°F||perfect weather||Key Largo in march|
|April||77°F/79°F||good weather||Key Largo in april|
|May||79°F/81°F||good weather||Key Largo in may|
|June||83°F/85°F||tolerable weather||Key Largo in june|
|July||85°F/86°F||tolerable weather||Key Largo in july|
|August||85°F/86°F||tolerable weather||Key Largo in august|
|September||85°F/86°F||tolerable weather||Key Largo in september|
|October||81°F/83°F||good weather||Key Largo in october|
|November||76°F/79°F||good weather||Key Largo in november|
|December||74°F/77°F||perfect weather||Key Largo in december|
Weather and climate in Key Largo
- Between january and june the climate is beautiful. It is for example 85°F as maximum temperature in june and you can expect to have 9.2in of rainfall/month during this period.
- Between july and september the climate is correct. the thermometer goes up to 86°F°C and it rains about 57% of the time in september.
- Between october and december the climate is good. It is for example 77°F as maximum temperature in december.
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Key Largo
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Key Largo: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, sea temperature, and relative humidity for each month of the year.
Daily sunshine hours
Peak visitor numbers and tourist seasons in Key Largo
Find out when Key Largo has its high tourist season (the period when the influx of tourists is highest) and off-peak tourist season using our data and figures.
Tourist seasons in Key Largo
- Very low season in Key Largo
The months with the lowest number of tourists are: September.
- Low season in Key Largo
The months with low numbers of tourists are: June, October and November.
- High season in Key Largo
The number of visitors to Key Largo is high in: January, February, April, May, July, August and December.
- Peek season in Key Largo
The largest number of tourists visiting Key Largo is during: March.
Figure: Visitor index for Key Largo month by month
Best time for low prices in Key Largo
Average prices of hotels in Key Largo month by month
Generally, September is the month with the lowest hotel prices in Key Largo. So this is a great time to save on your holiday! In contrast, March is statistically the most expensive month of the year for hotels.