Best time to go to Key Largo Average weather of Key Largo, Florida
Discover the very best time to visit Key Largo in Florida from seasonal averages, below.
When is the best time to go to Key Largo?
When is the best time to go to Key Largo? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in Key Largo are January, February, March, April, May, October, November and December
- On average, the warmest months are May, June, July, August, September and October
- The rainiest months are August and September
- The best months for swimming are April, May, June, July, August, September, October and November
For full information about the climate and weather in Key Largo a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|January||70°F/74°F||perfect weather||Key Largo in january|
|February||72°F/76°F||perfect weather||Key Largo in february|
|March||72°F/76°F||perfect weather||Key Largo in march|
|April||77°F/79°F||good weather||Key Largo in april|
|May||79°F/81°F||good weather||Key Largo in may|
|June||83°F/85°F||tolerable weather||Key Largo in june|
|July||85°F/86°F||tolerable weather||Key Largo in july|
|August||85°F/86°F||tolerable weather||Key Largo in august|
|September||85°F/86°F||tolerable weather||Key Largo in september|
|October||81°F/83°F||good weather||Key Largo in october|
|November||76°F/79°F||good weather||Key Largo in november|
|December||74°F/77°F||perfect weather||Key Largo in december|
Weather and climate in Key Largo
- Between january and june the climate is beautiful. It is for example 85°F as maximum temperature in june and you can expect to have 9.2in of rainfall/month during this period.
- Between july and september the climate is correct. the thermometer goes up to 86°F°C and it rains about 57% of the time in september.
- Between october and december the climate is good. It is for example 77°F as maximum temperature in december.
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Key Largo
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Key Largo: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, sea temperature, and relative humidity for each month of the year.