Best time to go to Miami Average weather of Miami, Florida
Get the very best time to go to Miami in Florida from seasonal averages, right here.
When is the best time to go to Miami?
The climate in the city of Miami describes that of a sun-lover's dream holiday and for good reason: it's sunny almost all year. Since there is no actual winter in Miami, the period between December and February faces a general influx in tourists, who are fleeing the bitter cold of the northern United States and Canada. However, the peak tourist season is from March to July and visitors flock here to attend the Mardi Gras Carnival. Then comes the Easter season, which is at its peak in terms of affluence, specifically during Holy Week and Easter weekend. Know that contrary to appearances, the hottest months, July, August and September, representing the summer, are actually less crowded. This period corresponds to the hurricane season which is to avoid as much as possible as there is also a strong possibility for the occurrence of rainy days. The preferred period, if one desires to enjoy the beaches and sun, away from the crowds because vacationers are few, is the off-season which ranges from October to November.
So, when is the best time to go to Miami? Here's some more information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in Miami are January, February, March, April, May, June, October, November and December
- On average, the warmest months are May, June, July, August, September and October
- September is the rainiest month
- The best months for swimming are April, May, June, July, August, September, October and November
For full information about the climate and weather in Miami a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|good weather||Miami in january|
|good weather||Miami in february|
|perfect weather||Miami in march|
|good weather||Miami in april|
|good weather||Miami in may|
|good weather||Miami in june|
|tolerable weather||Miami in july|
|tolerable weather||Miami in august|
|tolerable weather||Miami in september|
|good weather||Miami in october|
|good weather||Miami in november|
|good weather||Miami in december|
Weather and climate in Miami
- Between the months of january and may the climate is beautiful. In average, on the morning it is 77°F and you can expect to have 5in of rainfall/month during this period.
- Between june and july the climate is not good, but still OK. In average, on the morning it is 83°F and it rains about 6.6in each month.
- In august the climate is favorable. It is for example 92°F as maximum temperature in august and it rains about 8.7in each month.
- In the month of september the climate is okay. The temperature rises to 90°F and you can expect to have 11.8in of rainfall/month during this period.
- From october to december the climate is good. The temperature rises to 77°F.
Chart: temperature and rainfall in Miami
The chart below allows you to look at the following seasonal norms for the city of Miami: minimum and maximum temperatures, and the monthly volume of precipitation for each month of the year.
Florida: get the best price!
Map of Florida
Miami appears on the map below with a blue icon. The other cities or locations in Florida appear on the map with a black icon. Click for information about the climate.
Recommended for you:
Key cities in Florida
© 2014-2019 Des Clics Nomades SAS - All right reserved