Best time to go to Islamorada Average weather of Islamorada, Florida
Get the best time to visit Islamorada in Florida from seasonal averages, here.
When is the best time to go to Islamorada?
When is the best time to go to Islamorada? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in Islamorada are January, February, March, April, May, October, November and December
- On average, the warmest months are May, June, July, August, September and October
- The rainiest months are August and September
- The best months for swimming are April, May, June, July, August, September, October and November
Annual weather in Islamorada
For full information about the climate and weather in Islamorada a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|January||70°F/74°F||perfect weather||Islamorada in january|
|February||72°F/76°F||perfect weather||Islamorada in february|
|March||72°F/76°F||perfect weather||Islamorada in march|
|April||77°F/79°F||good weather||Islamorada in april|
|May||79°F/81°F||good weather||Islamorada in may|
|June||83°F/85°F||tolerable weather||Islamorada in june|
|July||85°F/86°F||tolerable weather||Islamorada in july|
|August||85°F/86°F||tolerable weather||Islamorada in august|
|September||85°F/86°F||tolerable weather||Islamorada in september|
|October||81°F/83°F||good weather||Islamorada in october|
|November||76°F/79°F||good weather||Islamorada in november|
|December||74°F/77°F||perfect weather||Islamorada in december|
Weather and climate in Islamorada
- Between january and june the climate is good. By early evening, the temperature averages 85°F and it rains about 47% of the time in june.
- Between july and september the climate is not good, but still OK. The temperature rises to 86°F.
- From october to december the climate is good. The temperature rises to 77°F and it rains about 11% of the time in december.
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Islamorada
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Islamorada: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, sea temperature, and relative humidity for each month of the year.
Daily sunshine hours
Peak visitor numbers and tourist seasons in Islamorada
Find out when Islamorada has its high tourist season (the period when the influx of tourists is highest) and off-peak tourist season using our data and figures.
Tourist seasons in Islamorada
- Very low season in Islamorada
The months with the lowest number of tourists are: September.
- Low season in Islamorada
The months with low numbers of tourists are: January, April, June and October.
- High season in Islamorada
The number of visitors to Islamorada is high in: February, March, May, July, August and November.
- Peak season in Islamorada
The largest number of tourists visiting Islamorada is during: December.
Figure: Visitor index for Islamorada month by month
Best time for low prices in Islamorada
Average prices of hotels in Islamorada month by month
Generally, September is the month with the lowest hotel prices in Islamorada. So this is a great time to save on your holiday! In contrast, February is statistically the most expensive month of the year for hotels.