Best time to go to Fort Lauderdale Average weather of Fort Lauderdale, Florida
Find the perfect time to visit Fort Lauderdale in United States from seasonal norms, on this page.
When is the best time to go to Fort Lauderdale?
When is the best time to go to Fort Lauderdale? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in Fort Lauderdale are January, February, March, April, May, October, November and December
- On average, the warmest months are May, June, July, August, September and October
- The rainiest months are July, August and September
- The best months for swimming are May, June, July, August, September, October and November
Annual weather in Fort Lauderdale
For full information about the climate and weather in Fort Lauderdale a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|January||68°F/74°F||perfect weather||Fort Lauderdale in january|
|February||70°F/76°F||perfect weather||Fort Lauderdale in february|
|March||70°F/77°F||perfect weather||Fort Lauderdale in march|
|April||76°F/81°F||good weather||Fort Lauderdale in april|
|May||79°F/83°F||good weather||Fort Lauderdale in may|
|June||83°F/86°F||tolerable weather||Fort Lauderdale in june|
|July||85°F/88°F||tolerable weather||Fort Lauderdale in july|
|August||85°F/90°F||bad weather||Fort Lauderdale in august|
|September||83°F/88°F||tolerable weather||Fort Lauderdale in september|
|October||79°F/85°F||good weather||Fort Lauderdale in october|
|November||74°F/79°F||good weather||Fort Lauderdale in november|
|December||72°F/77°F||perfect weather||Fort Lauderdale in december|
Weather and climate in Fort Lauderdale
- Between january and june the climate is good. the thermometer goes up to 86°F°C.
- From july to september the climate is just OK. It is for example 88°F as maximum temperature in september and you can expect to have 10.3in of rainfall/month during this period.
- Between october and december the climate is beautiful. The record temperature this month is 85°F and, in december, 3 days of rain are expected.
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Fort Lauderdale
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Fort Lauderdale: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, sea temperature, and relative humidity for each month of the year.
Daily sunshine hours
Peak visitor numbers and tourist seasons in Fort Lauderdale
Find out when Fort Lauderdale has its high tourist season (the period when the influx of tourists is highest) and off-peak tourist season using our data and figures.
Tourist seasons in Fort Lauderdale
- Very low season in Fort Lauderdale
The months with the lowest number of tourists are: June, August and September.
- Low season in Fort Lauderdale
The months with low numbers of tourists are: May, July and October.
- High season in Fort Lauderdale
The number of visitors to Fort Lauderdale is high in: January, February, March, April and November.
- Peek season in Fort Lauderdale
The largest number of tourists visiting Fort Lauderdale is during: December.
Figure: Visitor index for Fort Lauderdale month by month
Best time for low prices in Fort Lauderdale
Average prices of hotels in Fort Lauderdale month by month
Generally, July is the month with the lowest hotel prices in Fort Lauderdale. So this is a great time to save on your holiday! In contrast, February is statistically the most expensive month of the year for hotels.
Average price of hiring a car in Fort Lauderdale
On average, it costs $ 26 per day to hire a car in Fort Lauderdale. This price varies by $ 4.8 depending on the month. In june, hiring a car costs an average of $ 23 per 24 hours, so this is the best time to save money! In contrast, the average price in december is $ 28.