Best time to go to Biscayne National Park Average weather of Biscayne National Park, Florida
Get the perfect time to go to Biscayne National Park in Florida from seasonal norms, here.
When is the best time to go to Biscayne National Park?
When is the best time to go to Biscayne National Park? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in Biscayne National Park are January, February, March, April, May, October, November and December
- On average, the warmest months are May, June, July, August, September and October
- The rainiest months are July, August and September
- The best months for swimming are April, May, June, July, August, September, October and November
For full information about the climate and weather in Biscayne National Park a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|January||67°F/76°F||perfect weather||Biscayne National Park in january|
|February||68°F/77°F||perfect weather||Biscayne National Park in february|
|March||70°F/79°F||perfect weather||Biscayne National Park in march|
|April||76°F/83°F||good weather||Biscayne National Park in april|
|May||79°F/86°F||good weather||Biscayne National Park in may|
|June||83°F/88°F||tolerable weather||Biscayne National Park in june|
|July||85°F/90°F||tolerable weather||Biscayne National Park in july|
|August||85°F/90°F||bad weather||Biscayne National Park in august|
|September||83°F/90°F||tolerable weather||Biscayne National Park in september|
|October||79°F/86°F||good weather||Biscayne National Park in october|
|November||74°F/81°F||good weather||Biscayne National Park in november|
|December||70°F/77°F||perfect weather||Biscayne National Park in december|
Weather and climate in Biscayne National Park
- Between january and april the climate is beautiful. The temperature rises to 83°F and you can expect to have 4.3in of rainfall/month during this period.
- Between the months of may and october the climate is not good, but still OK. the thermometer goes up to 86°F°C and it rains in october about 9.1in.
- From november to december the climate is favorable. At lunchtime, it's 77°F in average and you can expect to have 3in of rainfall/month during this period.
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Biscayne National Park
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Biscayne National Park: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, sea temperature, and relative humidity for each month of the year.