Best time to go to Bimini Average weather of Bimini, Bahamas
Discover the most favorable time to go to Bimini in Bahamas from average weather conditions, on this page.
When is the best time to go to Bimini?
When is the best time to go to Bimini? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in Bimini are January, February, March, April, November and December
- On average, the warmest months are May, June, July, August, September and October
- The rainiest months are July, August and September
- The best months for swimming are May, June, July, August, September, October and November
Annual weather in Bimini
For full information about the climate and weather in Bimini a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|January||68°F/74°F||perfect weather||Bimini in january|
|February||70°F/76°F||perfect weather||Bimini in february|
|March||72°F/77°F||perfect weather||Bimini in march|
|April||76°F/81°F||good weather||Bimini in april|
|May||79°F/83°F||tolerable weather||Bimini in may|
|June||83°F/86°F||tolerable weather||Bimini in june|
|July||85°F/88°F||tolerable weather||Bimini in july|
|August||85°F/88°F||tolerable weather||Bimini in august|
|September||85°F/88°F||tolerable weather||Bimini in september|
|October||81°F/85°F||tolerable weather||Bimini in october|
|November||76°F/79°F||good weather||Bimini in november|
|December||72°F/77°F||perfect weather||Bimini in december|
Weather and climate in Bimini
- In the month of january the climate is perfect. The temperature rises to 74°F and it rains about 9% of the time in january.
- In the month of february the climate is beautiful. It is for example 76°F as maximum temperature in february and it rains about 8% of the time in february.
- In march the climate is perfect. the thermometer goes up to 77°F°C and you can expect to have 1.7in of rainfall/month during this period.
- From april to may the climate is good. By early evening, the temperature averages 81°F.
- Between the months of june and october the climate is correct. The record temperature this month is 90°F and it rains in october about 6.2in.
- Between november and december the climate is beautiful. At lunchtime, it's 76°F in average.
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Bimini
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Bimini: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, sea temperature, and relative humidity for each month of the year.