Best time to go to Fort Myers Average weather of Fort Myers, Florida
Discover the perfect time to go to Fort Myers in Florida from seasonal norms right here.
When is the best time to go to Fort Myers?
When is the best time to go to Fort Myers? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in Fort Myers are January, February, March, April, May, October, November and December
- On average, the warmest months are May, June, July, August, September and October
- The rainiest months are July, August and September
- The best months for swimming are May, June, July, August, September and October
Annual weather in Fort Myers
For full information about the climate and weather in Fort Myers a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|January||59°F/72°F||perfect weather||Fort Myers in january|
|February||63°F/76°F||perfect weather||Fort Myers in february|
|March||65°F/77°F||perfect weather||Fort Myers in march|
|April||70°F/83°F||perfect weather||Fort Myers in april|
|May||76°F/86°F||good weather||Fort Myers in may|
|June||81°F/90°F||tolerable weather||Fort Myers in june|
|July||81°F/90°F||tolerable weather||Fort Myers in july|
|August||81°F/92°F||tolerable weather||Fort Myers in august|
|September||79°F/90°F||tolerable weather||Fort Myers in september|
|October||74°F/86°F||good weather||Fort Myers in october|
|November||68°F/79°F||perfect weather||Fort Myers in november|
|December||65°F/76°F||perfect weather||Fort Myers in december|
Weather and climate in Fort Myers
- Between the months of january and may the climate is good. the thermometer goes up to 86°F°C.
- From june to september the climate is just OK. the thermometer goes up to 90°F°C and it rains about 51% of the time in september.
- Between october and december the climate is favorable. At lunchtime, it's 76°F in average and it rains about 1.6in each month.
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Fort Myers
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Fort Myers: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, sea temperature, and relative humidity for each month of the year.
Daily sunshine hours
Peak visitor numbers and tourist seasons in Fort Myers
Find out when Fort Myers has its high tourist season (the period when the influx of tourists is highest) and off-peak tourist season using our data and figures.
Tourist seasons in Fort Myers
- Very low season in Fort Myers
The months with the lowest number of tourists are: June, July, August, September and October.
- Low season in Fort Myers
The months with low numbers of tourists are: May and November.
- High season in Fort Myers
The number of visitors to Fort Myers is high in: January, April and December.
- Peak season in Fort Myers
The largest number of tourists visiting Fort Myers is during: February and March.
Figure: Visitor index for Fort Myers month by month
Best time for low prices in Fort Myers
Average prices of hotels in Fort Myers month by month
Generally, August is the month with the lowest hotel prices in Fort Myers. So this is a great time to save on your holiday! In contrast, February is statistically the most expensive month of the year for hotels.
Find the best price for your hotel room
Average price of hiring a car in Fort Myers
On average, it costs $ 33 per day to hire a car in Fort Myers. This price varies by $ 8.4 depending on the month. In february, hiring a car costs an average of $ 27 per 24 hours, so this is the best time to save money! In contrast, the average price in april is $ 35.