Best time to go to Big Pine Key Average weather of Big Pine Key, Florida
Get the best time to go to Big Pine Key in Florida from seasonal norms below.
When is the best time to go to Big Pine Key?
When is the best time to go to Big Pine Key? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in Big Pine Key are January, February, March, April, May, July, October, November and December
- On average, the warmest months are May, June, July, August, September and October
- The rainiest months are August and September
- The best months for swimming are May, June, July, August, September, October and November
Annual weather in Big Pine Key
For full information about the climate and weather in Big Pine Key a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|January||70°F/74°F||perfect weather||Big Pine Key in january|
|February||72°F/76°F||perfect weather||Big Pine Key in february|
|March||72°F/76°F||perfect weather||Big Pine Key in march|
|April||77°F/79°F||perfect weather||Big Pine Key in april|
|May||79°F/81°F||good weather||Big Pine Key in may|
|June||83°F/85°F||tolerable weather||Big Pine Key in june|
|July||85°F/86°F||good weather||Big Pine Key in july|
|August||85°F/86°F||tolerable weather||Big Pine Key in august|
|September||85°F/86°F||tolerable weather||Big Pine Key in september|
|October||81°F/83°F||good weather||Big Pine Key in october|
|November||76°F/79°F||perfect weather||Big Pine Key in november|
|December||74°F/77°F||perfect weather||Big Pine Key in december|
Weather and climate in Big Pine Key
- Between the months of january and june the climate is good. It is for example 85°F as maximum temperature in june and you can expect to have 7.6in of rainfall/month during this period.
- Between july and september the climate is not good, but still OK. The record temperature this month is 88°F and you can expect to have 11in of rainfall/month during this period.
- From october to december the climate is good. The record temperature this month is 81°F and it rains in december about 2.6in.
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Big Pine Key
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Big Pine Key: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, sea temperature, and relative humidity for each month of the year.
Daily sunshine hours
Peak visitor numbers and tourist seasons in Big Pine Key
Find out when Big Pine Key has its high tourist season (the period when the influx of tourists is highest) and off-peak tourist season using our data and figures.
Tourist seasons in Big Pine Key
- Very low season in Big Pine Key
The months with the lowest number of tourists are: August and September.
- Low season in Big Pine Key
The months with low numbers of tourists are: June, July and October.
- High season in Big Pine Key
The number of visitors to Big Pine Key is high in: January, February, May, November and December.
- Peak season in Big Pine Key
The largest number of tourists visiting Big Pine Key is during: March and April.
Figure: Visitor index for Big Pine Key month by month
Best time for low prices in Big Pine Key
Average prices of hotels in Big Pine Key month by month
Generally, September is the month with the lowest hotel prices in Big Pine Key. So this is a great time to save on your holiday! In contrast, December is statistically the most expensive month of the year for hotels.